The Apprentice Final Three | Golden Skate

The Apprentice Final Three

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Who will be fired tonight? I think maybe Tana. I am still shaking my head over The Bedazzler, LOL. Kendra has impressed me with the last three challenges except for her whining, I HATE that! OTOH Craig does seem to talk down to her. Is it just me or are these the most two faced bunch of people in the world? Every week they hug and talk about how they support each other, blah, blah, blah, and then when they get in the boardroom they do whatever is necessary to save their own a$$ like they forgot what they told the other person five minutes ago. THEN after the boardroom those back in the suite are celebrating with the one who returns AGAIN forgetting that not log ago they were tearing that person apart. I have never seen anything like this before in my life! I don't understand how they can live with themselves after doing that. Have any of you ever experienced this kind of back stabbing behaviour?

jp1andonly

Rinkside
I don't think its really backstabbing. I think its something like a debate. I na debate your opponent and you might be best friends but there can only be one winner so therefore you attack them so you can win. A lot of the stuff is edited and they probably have discussed amongst themselves that they will attack eachother in the board room but its not personal. There cna only be one winner so you have no choice but to try and climb your way up

Piel said:
Who will be fired tonight? I think maybe Tana. I am still shaking my head over The Bedazzler, LOL. Kendra has impressed me with the last three challenges except for her whining, I HATE that! OTOH Craig does seem to talk down to her. Is it just me or are these the most two faced bunch of people in the world? Every week they hug and talk about how they support each other, blah, blah, blah, and then when they get in the boardroom they do whatever is necessary to save their own a$$ like they forgot what they told the other person five minutes ago. THEN after the boardroom those back in the suite are celebrating with the one who returns AGAIN forgetting that not log ago they were tearing that person apart. I have never seen anything like this before in my life! I don't understand how they can live with themselves after doing that. Have any of you ever experienced this kind of back stabbing behaviour?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
But wouldn't it be better to make yourself shine the brightest rather than exploiting someone elses mistakes?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
LOL, I know. When I worked for Nutri Systems I HATED it. My goal was to help people and the company's was to make money and if anyone was helped in the process then good for them.

Aloft04

On the Ice
I'm glad Craig got the boot. I was very surpised he managed to outlast several of the others! He seemed to alternate between being ineffective and obstructive...not great management traits, prevalent in my industry, but not great.

I agree about the two-faced posturing, though Tana seems to have avoided that more than Kendra. I gagged when they were looking through the photo album of their departed associates last night cooing, "Oh, just look at that smile!!" "Aw-w-w remember how cool he was?"

[We need a smilie for tongue stuck out going P-f-f-f-t!!) :unsure: (this one's close enough) or this one :p with sound effects.....]

Hard tasks have been assigned for sure this time. I think Kendra will take it. I hope Tana doesn't whip out her Bedazzler for the athletes' uniforms :laugh:

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I'm definitely rooting for Kendra! But I'll be okay with Tana winning.

Aloft04

On the Ice
Yeah, me too.

I was wondering what Carolyn thought about Tana bad-mouthing her "knucklehead" teammates when they were in the limo. Carolyn did not look amused to me - I wonder if it will come up in the boardroom.

I think Kendra will be able to conquer anything with a bit more maturity and experience under her belt. She's a creative thinker and problem-solver.
That said, I'm fine with either lady winning. It's been a good season I think. Knuckleheads and all.