Contact info for IFS mag? | Golden Skate

Contact info for IFS mag?

childfreegirl

Final Flight
I'm begining to think that I won't get the latest issue. I haven't yet, so apparently something happened. Does anybody have a phone number or other contact info for them?

Thanks

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I went to look at the last issue I received from IFS to get the info for you & discovered that it is the April issue which I rec'd on Feb. 16, '05 so I am in the same boat as you are. It is published by Madaver Media, LLC, 420 Boylston St.,
5th Floor, Boston, Ma., 02116. I, also, have just noticed that my address label says my subscription runs out with the July/Aug. '05 issue when in fact I renewed in Jan. & it should run until July/Aug. '06. I'm going to write & ask for a refund! Thanks for bringing this to my attention childfree girl. I haven't been happy with the new ownership, anyway.

merrywidow

Record Breaker
I did some checking on the Internet & came up with this phone # for Madavor Media subscriptions. 1-617-536-0121. The girl who answered took my name & checked her records saying she would send me a duplicate copy of the May/June issue & her computer showed I had renewed until July/Aug. '06. I suggest you call right away & get them to send your missing copies.

childfreegirl

Final Flight
I called them this morning and was told that I should get mine this week. If not to call back on Friday and they'd send me a replacement.