Celebrated My 25th Wedding Anniversary | Golden Skate

Celebrated My 25th Wedding Anniversary

My husband and I celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary on May 10th. Actually, celebrations began at my neices wedding on May 6th and continued thru May 15th when we attended a Phillies baseball game and had our anniversary "announced" on the auxiliary score board at the park. If you'd care too view photos, here is a link:

http://howtheyearsgoby.homestead.com/25thanniversary.html

brad640

On the Ice
Congratulations NJSk8Fan! I loved your pictures, especially the top one of your special dance!

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Wow! Congratulations! What an amazing celebration you had, and the photos are fantastic! :party2: :thumbsup: :rock:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NJSk8Fan, congrats on you 25th anniversary!! :clap: In today's world what an accomplishment. :agree: :yes: I love your pics, thanks for sharing. :clap: :biggrin: :clap:

Dee

Figureskates

On the Ice
What a wonderful way to celebrate your 25th!!

We had big plans for our 25th as well with a big party, including a lot of my fellow adult figure skaters. Unfortunately events of the day changed that...9/11/01.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
YAY for Pat & Chip :party:!

May you both celebrate many more happy years together! :love:

merrywidow

Record Breaker
Congratulations, Patch! :clap: Here's hoping you enjoy the next 25 years as much as these. Love Dede

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Congrats, NJ.........great pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful time! 42

Thanks everybody!
It really does feel like an accomplishment to have made it 25 years. It's weird, I hadn't even lived 25 years when I got married and now I've been with my hubby for a total of 29 years(2 years of dating before engagement and a 2 year engagement)

Congratulations for reaching that milestone. I believe it is made of Silver. Am I correct? and all the best towards that golden one.

Joe

JOHIO2

Medalist
Congrats to both of you on your 25th.

And belated congrats to Figureskates and spouse. Having an anniversary on 9/11 sure puts a damper on the date but not on the fact that you two have made it past 25!

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I must be losing my mind, what there is left of it. I was just sure I had replied to this before.

Anyway, congratulations and I hope you have many, many more. :party: :party2: :clap: :rock: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

My neice who was married on 5/6(for the 3rd time) and had the special anniversary dance for us at her reception wrote in her thank-you card to us "I hope we stay together so that we can celebrate our 25th with you while you celebrate your 50th".