Technical / Downloading question | Golden Skate

Technical / Downloading question

nicole_l

Final Flight
How can I download something off of You Send It so that I'm able to watch it later? If I download a video I can watch it as many times as I want to start off with, but if I want to go back later I can't. Also, I can't right-click and hit "Save target as" for some reason. I have Mozilla if it makes a difference.

Thanks!

brad640

On the Ice
nicole_l said:
How can I download something off of You Send It so that I'm able to watch it later? If I download a video I can watch it as many times as I want to start off with, but if I want to go back later I can't. Also, I can't right-click and hit "Save target as" for some reason. I have Mozilla if it makes a difference.

Thanks!

Try clicking on the yousendit link and then click on "here" on the next screen and it should give you the option to save it.

fallsauce

Rinkside
I'm using YSIGet to download stuff off YSI now, and I right click the link and select "copy link location", you could probably just paste that link into the URL line and hit enter.

nicole_l

Final Flight
Thanks guys. CDM, it's Silverstein & Pekarek, a dance team that broke up in 2001 (?). I think that Justin retired and Jamie's looking for a new partner, although I'm not sure.