Michelle Skates To "Fur Elise" | Golden Skate

Michelle Skates To "Fur Elise"

IDLERACER

Medalist
Click HERE to check out this item on Ebay. So far, the latest bid is only $1.99...Personally, I think it's worth at least $2.99...Any bidders? :biggrin:

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Ah, you tricked me! With all the "latest Kwan news" thread, I thought that was the music she chose for her program! :rofl:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ptichka, I thought the same thing about the music choice for next season. Idle you're just too much. I would bid on the item for even more than $2.00 but the shipping charges are $8.00, which seem a little high. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

mzheng

Record Breaker
Is this Michelle in the global?

Yeah, the shiping handling is too expensive. Always check out the shiping handling before buy anything from the web. Right now the sells tax usually about cover the shiphandling if you buy from the web. But once the rule enforced on sells tax at web. the E commerce sure will lose some bussiness on web.

brad640

On the Ice
:laugh: Idleracer, your title for this thread is dangerous!

I have one of those snowglobes packed up with my holiday decorations, but I never thought of selling it on ebay. They gave them away at Hallmark if you bought wrapping paper or something. You could choose between Michelle, Tara, Kristi or Peggy. After the holidays they went on clearance and they could not give the Peggys away! :laugh:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
I have 2 Michelles and 1 Kristi.:)
Why does that not surprise me? If they had a Yuka, you would have 2 Michelles, 1 Kristi and 5 Yukas :laugh: :laugh:...........and then play all of them at the same time. :rofl:

Dee

Jhar55

Medalist
Got a Michelle and a Kristi one. Really don't think they look like them that much. I keep them in my china cabinet, I just dusted them the other day.

CDMM1991

Medalist
You really tricked me on that one IDLERACER ... I'm hoping Michelle will go for something a little bit more different than Fuer Elise

Jhar55 said:
Got a Michelle and a Kristi one. Really don't think they look like them that much. I keep them in my china cabinet, I just dusted them the other day.
Kristi looks more like herself than Michelle, IMHO. Plus, Michelle is in some sort of a spiral pose (but she's spinning), without much amplitude or stretch. Pretty color dress, though (dark red).

MM:)

Last edited:

heyang

Record Breaker
I got all 4 - Kristi, Michelle, Tara & Peggy. The only time they were out of the box was at the store because the sales assistant said that I should make sure they work since lots were defective.

Eeyora

Final Flight
They didn't have any at my Hallmark store. They had no idea what I was even talking about :scowl:

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I have all four as well. I recently discovered that they are all starting to develop air bubbles inside though. :frown:

BravesSkateFan

Medalist
Awww...I'm so bummed that this isn't true. I've always thought Fur Elise would be a great SP for Michelle. I even made a montage to the musice just because her movement goes so well with the music.

heyang

Record Breaker
The snowglobes were on sale at Hallmark during the 2002 Olympics if I remember correctly. They are special editions.

Has anyone every visited the Figure Skating Museum and Hall of Fame in Colorado Springs? I think there's a bronze cast statue of Kristi doing a layback in her Romeo & Juliet costume.

BridgetJ

Rinkside
LOL, idelracer!

I have the MK one :) All the MK ones in my area sold out before they could go on clearance. They were $14.95 plus the purchase of 3 cards. Last year the MK ones were fetching $45 on eBay, which I thought was pretty cool!

I love that giant one of Kristi! I've never seen it before, very creative whoever came up with the idea.

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
My family wanted to know what I wanted for Christmas 2002 and I said I wanted the MK snowglobe and I actually got it. Usually I ask for something and then get something totally different. I'm so lucky - I also got the Kristi and Peggy ornaments for the tree. Wish they had something for Dorothy - I like her too!

Maureen