Skating Magazines (Katia G., etc.)/Books/Programs for Sale | Golden Skate

Skating Magazines (Katia G., etc.)/Books/Programs for Sale

anniepan

Spectator
I hope it's okay to post this in this forum even though it's a tape trading section.

I’m hoping the sell my figure skating magazines and books because I’ll be moving in the next month or so and won’t have room for all of it. The following is a list of the items I’m selling as well as the cost. The prices below do not include postage so that will be extra based on the weight of the item(s). I would prefer to only ship to U.S. addresses.

If you would like to purchase any of these items or if you have any questions, please e-mail me at [email protected].

Thanks.

Sports Illustrated
Sports Illustrated Special Winter Olympic Preview – Scott Hamilton, Rosalynn Sumners, Tamara McKinney and Phil Mahre – February 6, 1984 (there’s an address label on the cover) – $3.00

Sports Illustrated – Olympic Preview – Sarah Hughes – February 11, 2002 (there’s an address label at the bottom) – $2.00

Sports Illustrated – Sarah Hughes – “Leaps and Bounds” – March 4, 2002 - $3.00

Sports Illustrated (Olympics) – Kristi Yamaguchi – “An American Dream” (there’s an address label at the bottom) – March 2, 1992 - $5.00

Sports Illustrated – Nancy Kerrigan – “Why me?” (there’s an address label at the bottom) – January 17, 1994 - $4.00

Sports Illustrated (Olympics) – Brian Boitano – “Bravo, Brian” (also features Brian Orser and Gordeeva & Grinkov) – February 29, 1988 - $5.00

People Magazine
People Magazine – Kristi Yamaguchi, Katia Gordeeva and Oksana Baiul – “Ice Beauties” – December 16, 1996 - $4.00

People Magazine – Scott Hamilton – “A Skater’s Courage” – September 8, 1997 (I have two copies of this) - $2.00

People Magazine – Michelle Kwan, Tara Lipinski and Nicole Bobek – “You Go Girls” – February 23, 1998 (a piece of the upper corner is ripped off of the back page) - $4.00

TV Guide
TV Guide – Kristi Yamaguchi (Olympics) – February 8-14, 1992 - $3.00

TV Guide – Tara Lipinski (Olympics) – February 7-13, 1998 - $3.00

TV Guide – Michelle Kwan (Olympics) – February 7-13, 1998 - $3.00

TV Guide – Michelle Kwan (Olympics) – February 9-15, 2002 - $3.00

Miscellaneous
Reader’s Digest – Katia Gordeeva & Daria – March 1997 - $3.00

Good Housekeeping – Katia Gordeeva & Daria – “A Skater’s Endless Love” (there’s a mark from the address label that was removed at the bottom) – November 1997 - $3.00

Target the Family – Katia Gordeeva & Daria – “Raising Good Sports – Fall 1999 (I have two copies of this) - $1.50

Target the Family – Scott Hamilton – “Up Close with Scott Hamilton” – Summer 1998 (I have two copies of this) - $1.50

Target the Family – Katia Gordeeva, Scott Hamilton, Josee Chouinard and Kurt Browning – “The Snowden Raggedy Ann & Andy Holiday Show” – Holiday 1998 (I have a few copies of this) - $1.50

Newsweek – Michelle Kwan – “Can Kwan Kick Ice? – February 18, 2002 - $2.50

Time – Jamie Sale and David Pelletier – “Good as Gold” (there’s an address label at the bottom) – February 25, 2002 - $2.00

McCall’s – Tara Lipinski – December 1998 - $1.50

AMI Specials – Ice Queens and Kings: Their Triumphs, Tragedies, Scandals & Secrets (Michelle Kwan, Gordeeva & Grinkov, Oksana Baiul, Tonya Harding, Christopher Bowman and many others – April 11, 2000 - $3.00

Blades on Ice
Rosalynn Sumners – Special 8th Anniversary Issue – Volume 8, No. 1 – September/October 1997 – $1.50

Commemorative Olympic Issue – Michelle Kwan, Tara Lipinski and Lu Chen – Volume 8, No. 5 – June 1998 (there’s a “bend” in the upper left-hand corner but it’s a great issue of the magazine) - $5.00

Tara Lipinski – Volume 8, No. 6 – August 1998 - $3.00

Maia Usova and Evgeny Platov – Volume 9, No. 1 – October 1998 - $2.00

Scott Hamilton – Volume 9, No. 2 – December 1998 - $2.00

Peggy Fleming – Volume 9, No. 3 – February 1999 - $2.00

Brian Orser – Volume 9, No. 4 – April 1999 - $2.00

Elvis Stojko and Michelle Kwan – Volume 9, Number 5 – June 1999 - $3.00

Maria Butyrskaya – Volume 9, No. 6 – August 1999 - $2.00

Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean – Skaters of the Century – Volume 10, No. 1 – October 1999 - $3.00

Naomi Nari Nam – Volume 10, No. 2 – December 1999 - $2.00

Oksana Baiul – Volume 10, No. 3 – February 2000 - $2.00

Brian Boitano – Volume 10, No. 4 – April 2000 (still sealed in plastic) - $2.00

Kurt Browning – “Klowning Around with Kurt” – Volume 10, No. 5 – June 2000 - $4.00

Dorothy Hamill – Volume 10, No. 6 – August 2000 - $2.00

Ilia Kulik – Volume 11, No. 2 – December 2000 - $2.50

International Figure Skating
Ilia Kulik – Volume 4, Issue 2 – June 1998 (there’s an address label on the bottom left-hand corner) - $2.00

Katarina Witt – (“The 25 Most Influential – Katarina Witt Leads Off the List”) – Volume 4, Issue 3 – August 1998 (there’s an address label on the bottom left-hand corner) - $1.50

Michelle Kwan (wearing Mulan costume) – Volume 4, Issue 4 – (there’s a barely noticable glue mark where the address label was removed) – October 1998 - $3.00

Lu Chen – Volume 4, Issue 5 – (there’s a slight mark where the address label was removed) – December 1998 - $2.00

Tara Lipinski – Volume 4, Issue 6 – February 1999 - $2.00

Rosalynn Sumners – Volume 5, Issue 1 – April 1999 - $1.50

Katarina Witt – Volume 5, Issue 2 (there’s a barely noticable glue mark where the address label was removed) – June 1999 - $1.50

Kristi Yamaguchi – (“The 25 Most Influential”) – Volume 5, Issue 3 (there’s a white sticker at the bottom where the address label was removed) – August 1999 - $2.00

Caryn Kadavy – Volume 5, Issue 4 (there’s a white sticker at the bottom where the address label was removed) – October 1999 - $1.50

Tonia Kwiatkowski (wearing her wedding dress) (also, “Paul Wylie Weds”) – Volume 5, Issue 5 – December 1999 - $1.50

Dick Button – Volume 5, Issue 6 (there’s a white sticker at the bottom where the address label was removed) – February 2000 - $2.00

Tara Lipinski – Volume 6, Issue 1 – April 2000 - $2.00

Kristi Yamaguchi, Scott Hamilton and Rosalynn Sumners – “The Dynasty of Scott Hamilton” – Volume 6, Issue 5 – December 2000 - $2.00

Maria Butyrskaya – Volume 6, Issue 6 – February 2001 - $2.00

Alexei Yagudin – Volume 7, Issue 1 (there’s a white sticker at the bottom where the address label was removed) – April 2001 - $2.00

Nancy Kerrigan – (“25 Most Influential Names in Figure Skating”) – Volume 7, Issue 2 – (there’s a barely noticable glue mark where the address label was removed) – June 2001 - $2.00

Tara Lipinski – Volume 8, Issue 1 – April 2002 - $2.00

Jamie Sale and David Pelletier – Volume 7, Issue 3 (there’s a white sticker at the bottom where the address label was removed) – August 2001 - $2.00

Irina Slutskaya – Volume 7, Issue 4 – October 2001 (there’s a slight tear at the bottom where the address label was removed) - $1.50

Ottavio Cinquanta, Shen & Zhao, Evgeny Plushenko, Elena Berezhnaya, Fusar-Poli & Margaglio – “The Top Ten Most Beautiful People in Skating” – Volume 7, Issue 5 – December 2001 (there’s a white sticker at the bottom where the address label was removed) - $2.00

Michelle Kwan – Volume 7, Issue 6 – February 2002 (some of the print was torn off at the bottom where the address label was removed) - $2.00

Books
Figure Skating for Dummies (with Kristi Yamaguchi) – 1997 - $4.00

Stars on Ice: An Intimate Look at Skating’s Greatest Tour – 1998 - $5.00

The Passion to Skate: An Intimate View of Figure Skating – by Sandra Bezic – 1996 - $5.00

A Year in Figure Skating – by Beverly Smith (Michelle Kwan on the cover) – 1996 - $3.00

Figure Skating: A Celebration (Elvis Stojko on the cover) – by Beverly Smith – 1994 - $3.00

The Official Book of Figure Skating (Michelle Kwan on the cover) – by the U.S. Figure Skating Association – 1998 - $5.00

Programs
Stars on Ice – 1997-1998 Tour (Scott H. on cover, Kristi Y., Scott H. doing backflip, Katarina W., Torvill & Dean, Paul W., Kurt B., Katia G., two page centerfold of individual “post cards” of candid headshots during practice (Scott H., Kristi Y., Roca & Sur, Kurt B., Rosalynn S., Bechke & Petrov, Torvill & Dean, Katarina W., Katia G., Paul W., Brian O. and Sandra Bezic), Brian O., Bechke & Petrov, Rosalynn S., Celanese Acetate ad with Kristi Y., Roca & Sur and picture of cas in leather pants and red tops)- $5.00

Stars on Ice – 1998-1999 Tour (Tara L., Kristi Y., Scott H., Ilia K., Katia G., Katia perfume add, Bechke & Petrov, Lu C., Meno & Sand, nice candid head shots of Tara, Scott, Ilia, Kristi, Lu and Katia during practice on one page, two page centerfold photo of cast laying on the ice wearing casual clothes, candid head shots of Rosalynn, Denis & Elena, Roca & Sur, Steven, Steven & Kristi and Meno & Sand during practice, Rosalynn S., Roca & Sur, Steven C., a Celanese Acetate ad with Kristi Y., picture of cast in clown costumes and picture of Ilia on the back cover) (this program has a slight imperfection – two little dents throughout but it’s still a great program) - $4.00

Stars on Ice – 1999-2000 Tour (Picture of cast on the front and back covers, Tara L., Kristi Y., Scott H., Ilia K., Kurt B., Katia G., Bechke & Petrov, Lu C., two page centerfold photo of cast wearing casual clothes, Meno & Sand, Roca & Sur, Steven C., Katia perfume add) - $5.00

Champions on Ice – 1998 Tour (Ilia K., Tara L., Elvis S., Michelle K., Grishuk & Platov, Kazakova & Dmitriev, Oksana B., Nancy K., Lu C., Victor P., Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze, Todd E., Brasseur & Eisler, Klimova & Ponomarenko, Philippe C., Bourne & Kraatz, Nicole B., Punsalan & Swallow, Usova & Zhulin, Surya B., Alexei U., Rudy G., Woetzel & Steuer, Krylova & Ovsiannikov, Meno & Sand, Ina & Dungjen, Michael W. and Laurent T.) - $5.00

Champions on Ice – 1999 Summer Tour (Brian B., Michelle K., Todd E., Oksana B., Elvis S., Philippe C., Victor P., Nicole B., Kazakova & Dmitriev, Klimova & Ponomarenko, Surya B., Rudy G., Michael W., Berezhnaya & Sikharulidze, Alexei U., Elizabeth M., Punsalan & Swallow, Woetzel & Steuer, Evgeni P., Alexei Y., Maria B., Anissina & Peizerat, Bourne & Kraatz, Krylova & Ovsiannikov, Usova & Platov, Naomi N. N., Laurent T.) - $5.00

Calendars
Olympic Figure Skating – 1999 – Skaters (during Olympic programs or exhibitions) include: Tara Lipinski, Michelle Kwan, Victor Petrenko, Nicole Bobek, Kristi Yamaguchi, Meno & Sand, Paul Wylie, Grishuk & Platov, Lu Chen, Todd Eldredge, Oksana Baiul and Elvis Stojko - $2.00

Stars on Ice – 2000 – Skaters include: Kurt Browning, Paul Wylie and Scott Hamilton (Five Minutes for Icing), Gordeeva & Grinkov (Vocalise), 1998-99 Stars on Ice Cast, Rosalynn Sumners (Beautiful Goodbye), Roca & Sur (Gorky and Park), Tara Lipinski and Ilia Kulik (four different pictures for June), Torvill & Dean (Red Hat), Scott Hamilton (3 different pictures for August), Katia Gordeeva (Mahler from A Celebration of a Life), Hough & Ladret (Are You Gonna Go My Way), Meno & Sand, Lu Chen and Roca & Sur (3 different pictures for November) and Kristi Yamaguchi (Juliet) - $2.00

Stars on Ice – 2001 – The cast for Sound of Silence, Kurt Browning (Rag-Gidon-Time – clown), Roca & Sur and Bechke & Petrov, the cast for Club AC, Ilia Kulik (Blues for Narada and another picture), Tara Lipinski (Luv Me, Luv Me), Kristi Yamaguchi (Jazzin and Bridge Over Troubled Water), Scott Hamilton (3 different pictures), Katia Gordeeva (Ribbon), Bechke & Petrov, Meno & Sand and Lu Chen (3 different pictures for October), the SOI cast during closing number (same picture as the cover of the calendar), Steven C., Kristi Y., Scott H., Katia G. and Kurt B. (Old Friends) - $2.00