Skateshop. | Golden Skate

Skateshop.

Jordon

Spectator
Hello, everyone!
I am new to THIS particular forum, so I do not know if this should be somewhere else, but, I will give it a shot.

My family owns 2 houses, one we live in, one is not really, in good shape, my dad said I could have the second house, (the bad one)

Automatically, I thought, WOW, I could open a skateshop in here.
If I cleaned it up it could work well, but, does anyone own one, and/or know how to get one started up and running.

Resources I need:

Supliers
Manufactorers
Guidlines
etc.

Thanks in advance guys, and gals!

Last edited:

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Jordon-
First of all you probably need $$. Second you need to contact the city you live in to see if you would be able to run a business out of the house. Certain areas might not be zoned for business, especially in a residential area.
Also would the area support a skate shop. Is there an ice rink close by so there would be customers. Do you know how to run a business? Are you a skater yourself? Do you know anything about skates and skatewear? Visit a local pro shop and talk to the owners.

Jordon

Spectator
dlkksk8fan said:
Jordon-
First of all you probably need $$. Second you need to contact the city you live in to see if you would be able to run a business out of the house. Certain areas might not be zoned for business, especially in a residential area.
Also would the area support a skate shop. Is there an ice rink close by so there would be customers. Do you know how to run a business? Are you a skater yourself? Do you know anything about skates and skatewear? Visit a local pro shop and talk to the owners.

there are about 4 businesses run outta homes here, also, i am a skater myself, i have $$, the town is small but almost everyone skates now, i knoe a .lt about skate wear, but i think i am confused, this is a skateboard skate shop not an inline/ ice skate one, and i have been to a local pro shop, if local is 150 miles away, soo. i have cleaned the house up and am going to paint it soon, hopefully it will work out :)

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
this is a skateboard skate shop
Jordon, this is a figure skating board. I just assumed you were a figure skater (or a fan of figure skating) since you posted here.