Sasha look-alike | Golden Skate

Sasha look-alike

pipsqueak

Rinkside
I got sucked into watching a reality TV show that I'd NORMALLY NOT ever watch...BUT....I was fascinated by the Sasha Cohen lookalike on the show "Beauty and the Geek" or whatever that thing is called. She and her geek partner made it into the finals but did not win. For the whole first show, I thought it WAS Sasha. Idle talk: Did anyone else notice this similarity between Sasha and the Missouri-born beauty on the show?

jesslily

Final Flight
I did not watched the show and can not say much. But I do see one actress looks like Sasha. She is the daughter in the Gilmore Girls show, and also in the movie of the Sisterhood of Traveling Pants. Her name is Alexis Dubel. I am not sure about her last name. She is a little taller than Sasha, but their build and the faces, even the way of their talking have so much similarity.

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
I think you mean Alexis Bledel. She was very sweet as Georgie Darcy in Bride and Prejudice, which is where I noticed the resemblance to Cohen.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Click HERE to see what everyone is talking about. The main difference is that Sasha Cohen's eyes are very brown. :cool:

Not quite as pronounced as Angela Nikodinov's resemblence to Chloë Sevigny (click HERE) or Tara Lipinski's resemblence to Michelle Trachtenberg (click HERE).

CDMM1991

Medalist
The Tara/Michelle T. one isn't nearly as pronounced as the Chloe Sevigny/Angela one! they're the same person! lol ... has anybody else noticed any celebrity/skater look-a-likes?

pipsqueak said:
I got sucked into watching a reality TV show that I'd NORMALLY NOT ever watch...BUT....I was fascinated by the Sasha Cohen lookalike on the show "Beauty and the Geek" or whatever that thing is called. She and her geek partner made it into the finals but did not win. For the whole first show, I thought it WAS Sasha. Idle talk: Did anyone else notice this similarity between Sasha and the Missouri-born beauty on the show?
Here's Mindy. In this picture, I think only the top part of her face looks like Sasha. Her mouth and chin are quite a bit different., IMHO. Very slim like Sasha, though.

http://www.thewb.com/Shows/WithFormat/0,7930,232483||,00.html

Mathman

IDLERACER

Medalist
Mathman said:
Here's Mindy. In this picture, I think only the top part of her face looks like Sasha. Her mouth and chin are quite a bit different., IMHO. Very slim like Sasha, though.
In her free time, Mindi loves to watch movies, "Top Gun" and "Big Daddy" being her two favorites.

I don't care how pretty she is. Mark my words, this is the ultimate date from hell. :no:

IDLERACER

Medalist
CDMM1991 said:
The Tara/Michelle T. one isn't nearly as pronounced as the Chloe Sevigny/Angela one! they're the same person! lol
I'll say. Check out THIS picture and without looking at the URL, see if you can figure out who it is. :scratch:

76olympics

On the Ice
I always thought Kenny Chesney looked like Scott Hamilton (they're getting rather even in the hair or lack thereof as well!)

heyang

Record Breaker
I thought Beauty and the Geek was a good reality show. It's probably the only reality show I've watched where you didn't hate anyone at the end and everyone seemed very sincere and happy about the entire experience. All of the beauties were very good with the Geeks and all came away realizing that they need to look beyond the surface. Mindy was actually the reason her team got to the final.

Hi, Thisthingcalledlove. Glad to see you back. We were just wondering about you in the thread about "where is..." in the Cafe.

Mathman

pipsqueak

Rinkside
amazing boarders

Yes, Mathman, I meant Mindy on Beauty and the Geek. Forgot her name. I don't think the picture you posted particulary has the look that I was seeing...but I still think she favors Sasha to an amazing degree, even in size and shape.

ROFL: you guys on this board are amazing. Heck, I just threw out one little thought and everyone picked up the ball and ran. I esp. am amazed at all the lookalike photos dug up and posted. You all must stay up late. It hurries me to even post a line. :) Love Ya.

Some of these look-a-like photos posted in this thread are really amazingly similar!
I've always thought that Veronica Portillo, who appeared on MTV's Road Rules: Semester at Sea and some of the challenge games after that(Inferno, Gauntlet, Battle of the Sexes, etc.) resembles Sasha. I can't find a decent photo, and the ones I found on MTV don't appear to have a way to link to them. She isn't "spitting image" but something about the shape of her face and her eyes...they could almost be sisters.