Whoops, I bought a new car | Golden Skate

Whoops, I bought a new car

Longhornliz

Final Flight
So friday on my way to work my car broke down on the side of the highway (luckily was able to coast into a parking lot). Most unfortunate! Apparently they were going to have to replace the entire engine, and even a remanufactored one would run me more than the blue book value of my car. Drat!

Luckily since I {read, my father} had purchased the car at the same dealership they were willing to give me at least some trade in value. So today I purchased my very first brand new car! I got a 2006 Saturn ION.

Very exciting, I feel like a real grown up. I was kinda devastated that I had to make this kind of expense, but luckily I'm in a situation that allows me to deal with it. I live with my folks, and they are being very accomodating while I get on my feet.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Longhornliz said:
So friday on my way to work my car broke down on the side of the highway (luckily was able to coast into a parking lot). Most unfortunate! Apparently they were going to have to replace the entire engine, and even a remanufactored one would run me more than the blue book value of my car. Drat!

Luckily since I {read, my father} had purchased the car at the same dealership they were willing to give me at least some trade in value. So today I purchased my very first brand new car! I got a 2006 Saturn ION.

Very exciting, I feel like a real grown up. I was kinda devastated that I had to make this kind of expense, but luckily I'm in a situation that allows me to deal with it. I live with my folks, and they are being very accomodating while I get on my feet.

Congrats! I just bought a brand new Honda Civic. My first brand new car ever after years of driving old clunkers. What a dif. Enjoy your new car!!!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Liz.........kudos.........this is the season for new cars, I guess. I'm loving my Honda "Element" and have already bought a bunch of custom accessories for it.
My son's girlfriend has a "Saturn" and loves it! 42