Beautiful Irina pic | Golden Skate

Beautiful Irina pic

R

RealtorGal

Re: Beautiful Irina pic

<span style="color:blue;font-family:verdana;font-size:x-small;">Very nice. I wonder where it's from...</span>

I

icenut84

I dunno, but it looks kinda recent judging by her hair. Anyone recognise the dress or the pose? (i.e. is that pose from a routine this season?)

K

Kabooke

It's from that Hallmark Championship competition with
Irina, Yuka, Sarah, and Maria.

It's her sp dress.
She also used this dress at Russian nationals and it's a whole lot better than the dress she started out with that's for sure!

S

Show 42

Wow, she looks gorgeous in that pose........42

R

rgirl181

Another beauty, Icenut. Thanks! I think Irina tends to get overlooked in the "hot babe" department but obviously she is a strong, gorgeous woman. After she won Worlds, <em>International Figure Skating</em> did a cover/feature/photo spread on her and she looked stunning. Irina reminds me of the tomboy who dresses up for the ball and blows everyone away:)
Rgirl

S

sk8ing lady2001

I can just say....<strong>WOW</strong>! :D

M

mmandel

<div style="text-align:center"><span style="color:maroon;font-family:georgia;font-size:large;"><strong>oolala!</strong></span></div>

G

GBMalwayz

One of the best pics i've seen of her, she is lovely.

N

NatashaCo

Love that picture. Thanks for the link. It seems our little Irina is all grown up and what a beauty she is.

S

shdotz

Yep! She does. She's a beautiful woman and a beautiful skater. Good for Irina! sh