2017-2018 Programs by Discipline | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Programs by Discipline

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I crossed the 4,000 line as well... But as you can see, 20-30 posts of mine simply disapeared... I have no clue which and why. :scratch2:

hi:ghug:

did You post a bit in Yuzuru Hanyu Fan Fest? I mean - before it was taken down for clearance? If yes, this is probably the reason, myself I noticed my posts reduction for about 10-20 posts...

and I'll celebrate Your 4.000 if I'll notice and will throw a party too:laugh:

beki

Medalist
(I think they're working on the glitch in the post count. I was over 700 before. :eek:topic:)

andromache

Record Breaker
shoma answering questions from fans at piw 05/04

Q: Will you be changing your choreography for Turandot?
S: I will change it completely!
https://cantilovertranslations.tumb...oma-answering-questions-from-fans-at-piw-0504

I'm 100% okay with this. I'm a sucker for Turandot because it always reminds me of Shen/Zhao's 2003 triumph. My top 3 favorite programs of all time. Shoma can't quite do it THAT well (IMO), but he gets points for trying.

I really miss the old vocal-less classical warhorses. :laugh: But he had vocals in his previous Turandot so I"m not expecting that to change. Still. Classical warhorses are beyond epic and that's why they're warhorses.

LRK

Record Breaker
From Misha Ge's Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTsdH9ShDNs/

He writes:
While working on details and clean ups on Her FP that she have, i have to show her last year work of "Por una Cabeza" in my interpretation, to turn more fire in Her in moves. But even so, i need much more sharpness and fire in moves. #EunsooLim #Talent #FavoriteJrSkater

Daniel1998

Final Flight
From Misha Ge's Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTsdH9ShDNs/

He writes:
While working on details and clean ups on Her FP that she have, i have to show her last year work of "Por una Cabeza" in my interpretation, to turn more fire in Her in moves. But even so, i need much more sharpness and fire in moves. #EunsooLim #Talent #FavoriteJrSkater

Wow, that looks great. So is this Eunsoo's FP for next season?

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Polina Tsurskaya is keeping her "Light of the Seven" SP https://vk.com/feed?w=wall-64888695_158990

I hope we can take that as a sign from her that she is on the rebound from her injuries and will keep skating. *fingers crossed*

I tip my hat to all skaters who don't pick a warhorse this season. And I'm waiting for the first Carmen/La Vie en Rose/Nutcracker to appear in the list. :popcorn:

LRK

Record Breaker
I hope we can take that as a sign from her that she is on the rebound from her injuries and will keep skating. *fingers crossed*

I tip my hat to all skaters who don't pick a warhorse this season. And I'm waiting for the first Carmen/La Vie en Rose/Nutcracker to appear in the list. :popcorn:

Maybe we should have a thread called something like:

Who Will Skate to Which Warhorse?

And we could make guesses - or "wishes".;) For example, one could "nominate" a warhorse like Carmen or Swan Lake, and we could guess who will skate to it, or who could do well with it. :)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not sure if it was posted here or not but Isadora Williams tweeted out the following.

Short Program: Hallelujah - Kd Lang
Long Program: Nyah - Ch2 (is this what Valentine Marchei skated to in 2014?)

Last edited:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Not sure if it was posted here or not but Isadora Williams tweeted out the following.

Short Program: Hallelujah - Kd Lang
Long Program: Nyah - Ch2 (is this what Valentine Marchei skated to in 2014?)

Yes Nyah is from the Mission Impossible 2 soundtrack. I actually like it but not for a female skater unless it's someone very powerful and a strong skater.:confused2: