2015 NHK Mens Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2015 NHK Mens Short Program

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
For those who are *interested* Yuzuru's 4t3t 2011 and 2015

He's done a few this year in shows but its hard to find the videos now, guess it was taken down by YT. All that is left is a fancam of a fancam of a practice.... :scratch3:

And honestly I'm not even all that surprised. He was doing SE 4S and 4T's during SC's gala so I saw this coming. Just didn't expect it to come mid season. I much prefer SE-3A-SE because of its smoothness and beauty but the inside SE sandwiched 4S is extremely unique and pretty in its own right so I hope he does it at least once in competition :dance3:

We should just sit down and sip some Yuzu infused tea, cause really, he really can't do any worst with this layout than with this *old* one. :coffee:

Last edited:

icekiwi

On the Ice
I have never been so excited about a men's event before. Jin has made any men's event that he is competing in, very exciting indeed. Jin's SP at COC is one SP that I watched again and again, his ground breaking 4lzt3toe is out of this world, just divine. Worth every second of my time and attention.

I have watched some of his Junior GP and Junior Worlds' skates and compare them to his recent outing at COC, he has grown and developed so much artisitically as well. He sure can dance and he is totally committed to the movements, he is not shy nor inhibited at all. And that is promising!! Just exciting to see. His SP to Tango Amore, as it is, is a sure blast - lovely step sequence and tango dance moves. Of course, not to mention those clean quads!! His LP to 'Dragon Racing' - the music is not my favorite but you can tell he has such a sense of the change in tempo and musical direction. There is something very likable about Jin.

Watch the following past gala exhibitions where Jin dances to MJ's music, you will be convinced that this guy is musical and can move - enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPO3ZjyOV_E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3DtiiOpfTo

Good luck at NHK, Jin, I am hoping you will take the Men's title.

alia jackson

Record Breaker
We should just sit down and sip some Yuzu infused tea, cause really, he really can't do any worst with this layout than with this *old* one. :coffee:

I'll join you for :coffee:

He already got the OGM, Worlds and GPF titles now just challenge himself and test what needs to get stable by 2018.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Yuzu's mentality, 'if at first you don't succeed, raise the difficulty and try again.'
Who knows if this will work out or not, but he's obviously not getting the 3lz-3t combo to this particular music no matter how hard he tries, so even if he does a 4t-2t successfully, it will be good.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I wish I didn't care so much...I wish I wasn't a fan of such a mercurial skater who never plays it safe and always takes risks. AAAGGH! :dbana:
Sigh. Go Yuzu. :hopelessness:

alia jackson

Record Breaker
Yes "We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life." by this boy from a galaxy far far away where the population is 1.

^^^C-3PO line :biggrin:

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hanyu clean run trough of SP in practice

Wait, are there practice reports?

Sorry, I'll correct myself. Are there practice reports about skaters other than Hanyu?

HanDomi

Record Breaker
Wait, are there practice reports?

Sorry, I'll correct myself. Are there practice reports about skaters other than Hanyu?

You need to think about yourself. You have problem that is called Hanyu. :sarcasm:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I did check, but I can't find any right now, other than Boyang is also doing well and that Mura and Tanaka's jumps look good...I hope to see more detailed reports later this evening.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
You need to think about yourself. You have problem that is called Hanyu. :sarcasm:

No, I have a problem at this point that is called I have an Australian skater who is very talented and jumps very well and trying to find practice reports of him is like pulling freaking teeth on a good day, let alone at NHK when Hanyumania is in full swing. Forgive me for acknowledging that there are ELEVEN OTHER SKATERS at this event.

Eloyse

On the Ice
The practice is not open to the public:confused2:
So far, I've only seen clips, reports, news articles and pictures of Yuzuru and Mao:slink:

Eloyse

On the Ice
No, I have a problem at this point that is called I have an Australian skater who is very talented and jumps very well and trying to find practice reports of him is like pulling freaking teeth on a good day, let alone at NHK when Hanyumania is in full swing. Forgive me for acknowledging that there are ELEVEN OTHER SKATERS at this event.
The problem is that the Japanese media only acknowledge one male skater: Yuzuru Hanyu, and only one lady: Mao Asada. I've been searching for repos on several other skaters all day but no success.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
any reports on 2 of my fave headcases Richard and Michal? :hopelessness:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Hanyu SP layout

4S

--
4T3T
3A

:drama: :scard8: :scard8: :scard8:

OMG Big combo after half way point!! :eeking: Someone need to pump him oxygen... Is this part of the new Boyang effect

Last edited:

HanDomi

Record Breaker
OMG Big combo after half way point!! Someone need to pump him oxygen...

Change, he will be doing both quads in first half judging by music from video practice opening program with spread eagle-4S-spread eagle