2016-17 GPF Pairs FS | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Pairs FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Really nice pair elements. When Morozov gets the SBS this team will be able to compete against the other top teams even if they are clean.

Hate this program though. And I know it's shallow but... Speed Stick.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
That lift entry is the only thing interesting about this program. Even Evgenia's natural elegance can't save this wretched music.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
You know, last year winning TES was 78 points, this year it's not even 70... You can see some top Pairs teams are missing.

EDIT: Sorry, it was actually 79 in TES for Ksenia & Fedor, how could I made the mistake when I watch that performance so often :drama: All the more difference. Really hope World entires will include all high profile teams and in good disposition :)

Last edited:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Russian teams has Olympic gold medal caliber skating skills. Watching them compared to D/R in terms of quality is :shocked:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Although I like the song, the program and costume look like borrowed from V/V's in 1984. Please go back to the previous wine dresses.

Anyway, I guess T/M'll take the title here.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
It's going to be close I think.

She has really been on form this week, two great performances from her. He was a bit of tonight, struggles on the jumps and I thought one of the lifts was a bit messy.

The quad twist was round though.

I don't like the costumes, they should go back to the red ones.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Holy guacamole. My predictions are totally shot to hell! :sad4:

Lota

Record Breaker
No matter what everyone says, I LOVE this program for them!!! :yahoo:

And the music sounds really epic when they get the elements right! :hap93:

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Good individual elements for T/M, some with neat entries and positions. I don't care for the program, though. It's just void of interpretation apart from a flourish in the middle section. They could have been skating to anything as far I'm concerned. Enough to win, I suppose, but yyyaaawwwnnnn....

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Now the most important question is: was that 1T from Morozov fully round? :biggrin:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
ok that wasn't even a 1T, just a toe-hop. or is it gonna be a 1T<<?

s_parks

Record Breaker
Remember when sui and Han won a bronze in the 2010 gpf, then won the jgpf a second time the following season?