2016 US Nats | Golden Skate

2016 US Nats

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Not watching 2016 but I did watch Ladies FS from 2020. I wanted to see a couple of skaters again and some that will probably qualify again in 2021. It was very entertaining. Since the NBC Gold archives disappear at the end of this year I will probably go back and watch a few more comps.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Not watching 2016 but I did watch Ladies FS from 2020. I wanted to see a couple of skaters again and some that will probably qualify again in 2021. It was very entertaining. Since the NBC Gold archives disappear at the end of this year I will probably go back and watch a few more comps.
I have always enjoyed playing my DVR recordings of 2016....The shibs and "Fix You", The pairs comp, Seeing Nathan and Vincent, MAX! Polina's short...but most of all being there when Gracie came from behind and won. I was the first to see her when she showed up at the FOFS breakfast and she looked beat and just wanted coffee.....but it was a great night. (Pic from SA 2015)
gracie and me 2.JPG
a this girl.JPG

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
How would I have watched it?
A long time ago, PaulE told me to buy a 9th generation Magnavox DRV/tuner/DVD Read-Write, You hook it up the the rabbit ears and you can watch one event and record another at the same time, then, if you like, burn a DVD of something on your hard drive. The only bad thing is you cant back up the hard drive. I have two of them, one for each tv. I need to burn DVDs of my favorite comps. Before the Hard drives fail.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A long time ago, PaulE told me to buy a 9th generation Magnavox DRV/tuner/DVD Read-Write, You hook it up the the rabbit ears and you can watch one event and record another at the same time, then, if you like, burn a DVD of something on your hard drive. The only bad thing is you cant back up the hard drive. I have two of them, one for each tv. I need to burn DVDs of my favorite comps. Before the Hard drives fail.
Rabbit ears? I get my tv through the Internet. It saves stuff to the cloud and automatically deletes it after 7 months.