2018 JGP Ljubljana Mens Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2018 JGP Ljubljana Mens Free Skate

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Who cares if he's not the best technician, this charming darling knows how to perform and charm :luv17:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
WHOOHOO!!!!!! :yahoo:

You deserved it Younghyun, great job you charming, fluid, faux-fencing young gentleman :luv17:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Younghyun has given me the energy to survive until the end of the last group, hoping Artur will pull off a great skate. Clean skates to everyone :pray:

jillredhand

Record Breaker
Well done from Shimada! Hope the final fligth goes as clean as they did in the short. Ted said that SP was the cleanest flight of top skaters in five years? Go guys!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Shimada Koshiro is not playing around here, some mistakes but overall strong skate. If this wasn't such a strong battle it might've been enough to be content with.

zebobes

Final Flight
Wow, this thread is so quiet, especially considering this final group is so good.

I loved Koshiro, but you could tell that he was more nervous this week than last

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, this thread is so quiet, especially considering this final group is so good.

I loved Koshiro, but you could tell that he was more nervous this week than last

We are all tired from all the competition s today .

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
This music feels a bit too big for Artur. Was going well until those last few jumps, where there were some issues.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker

I find it surprising how many people don't watch men compared to ladies. But then I love pairs and that is the quietest of all.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That was a solid skate from Artur, double loop aside. I enjoyed his skate -- I think I like the FS better than the SP.

Watch him get EU<< :biggrin:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Just that loop at the end, what a lovely skate Artur :luv17:

zebobes

Final Flight
Am really impressed with Danielan skating so well considering he was injured earlier in the year. I thought he was going to beat Koshiro until he popped his last triple loop into a double.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I was expecting a bit more than that... Please be clean, Conrad.