2018 Worlds Mens Short Program | Page 56 | Golden Skate

2018 Worlds Mens Short Program

Barb

Record Breaker
okay, China´s federation needs to wake up RIGHT NOW!!!!, Beijing will have the Olympic games and they are letting ISU treat their skaters like trash :gaah:

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
I can't with that PCS. Just shy of his personal best with an obvious major error and just one quad.

Kolyada at least skated cleanly to get a PB PCS with just one quad (versus CoC). Still overscored but at least clean.

But at least the standings are absolutely correct.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
It took years for Japanese skaters to finally be recognized as PCS-worthy, :unsure: how long till Boyang finally gets the nod?

I think Boyang, as he always does, will just do his thing. He's the ultimate quiet assassin. It's one of the things I admire about him.

Szeptuszka

On the Ice
Better than expected!

Still, I worry for the LP. Shoma could avoid Lutz and flip here, but he will have to attempt them in the LP if he wants to challenge for a medal. Good luck!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Woah two U.S. men in the top 3. Good job Vincent and Nathan.

I could lead a chorus of Happy Days Are Here Again if you like...

;)

Shoma's 5th was deserved today I think. Very stiff arms. Wonky tech. The way he nodded when he got the score tells me he thought it was fair. Which makes me respect him more. He can't help the ridiculous PCS/GOE Olympic medal boost.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Vincent gets a small medal! I'm so happy for him.

I get why Nathan is in first. I preferred Jin, Kolyada and Shoma. I haven't seen Keegan's skate yet.