2019 JGP Baltic Cup: Predictions Game Round 5 Chat | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 JGP Baltic Cup: Predictions Game Round 5 Chat

LaArdilla

Medalist
YAAAAAAAAAAAASSS, my first gold of the season! Granted, it was one of the easiest disciplines of this competition, but still! :yahoo:

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
I mucked up Mens because I put little Samsonov in second as not to jinx it (I so badly wanted him to win) [emoji23] but it worked

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Maybe it's time to count the results for the men?

I contacted the scorer a couple of days ago and she said that she would be doing the scoring last night.

It's been a very busy few weeks for her, between going to a competition and other stuff that is happening in real life. So, have patience.

By the way, I will be starting up the Senior GP Game next week (realistically, it will probably be Wednesday, but I will try to get it done sooner), and I am hoping to get more scorers on board for it.

August / September isn't a good time of year to get volunteers, as people have lots of other things happening in real life (going on holidays; getting ready for the new school / Uni year). We just about had enough volunteers to use our normal tactic for the Junior GP's (put it like this: if there had been Pairs competitions at every event, we wouldn't have had enough scorers). And I think the fact we were experimenting during this year's Junior GP Game also put people off volunteering to score.

But, the experiment is now over, and we have reached our conclusions. So it will be full steam ahead for the Senior GP Game.

CaroLiza_fan

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I contacted the scorer a couple of days ago and she said that she would be doing the scoring last night.

It's been a very busy few weeks for her, between going to a competition and other stuff that is happening in real life. So, have patience.

By the way, I will be starting up the Senior GP Game next week (realistically, it will probably be Wednesday, but I will try to get it done sooner), and I am hoping to get more scorers on board for it.

August / September isn't a good time of year to get volunteers, as people have lots of other things happening in real life (going on holidays; getting ready for the new school / Uni year). We just about had enough volunteers to use our normal tactic for the Junior GP's (put it like this: if there had been Pairs competitions at every event, we wouldn't have had enough scorers). And I think the fact we were experimenting during this year's Junior GP Game also put people off volunteering to score.

But, the experiment is now over, and we have reached our conclusions. So it will be full steam ahead for the Senior GP Game.

CaroLiza_fan

will we be back to the old method?