2020-2021 Russian Ice Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2020-2021 Russian Ice Dance

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Re: the Sinitsina injury

"The results have come from Germany - Vika has tendon inflammation, she needs rest and procedures. As soon as the pain goes away, we will start training, we will prepare for the Grand Prix stage in Moscow."

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Re: the Sinitsina injury

"The results have come from Germany - Vika has tendon inflammation, she needs rest and procedures. As soon as the pain goes away, we will start training, we will prepare for the Grand Prix stage in Moscow."

Is it even possible to recover fast enough for the Rostelecom?

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
rest and procedures, and probably pain killers still ...

but better tendon inflammation than osteoarthritis in the knee joint

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

"I feel great": Figure skater Dmitriy Kozlovskiy, who caught coronavirus, spoke about the timing of his return to the ice

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

Zhulin spoke about the problems with the knee of the skater Viktoriya Sinitsina

Batsuchan

Medalist
I must admit, I have watched their FD here 3 times since they competed it - they really do have something special
I have watched Kaganovskaya/Angelopol's FD several times too! They have a lovely connection on the ice. :love:
I look forward to watching them grow and develop. 😃

Here's a new interview with them (in Russian):

I would post it in their fan fest, except that they don't seem to have one yet...? (Or I might be blind...)

litenkyckling

Final Flight
Surely the Russian Fed are wise enough to know that they won't get 3 Olympic spots if they don't send S/K and S/B to Worlds? With this wd S/B have no route to Nationals according to the rules put in place. And I wouldn't be shocked if S/K wd too.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Every single Chinese dance team had not just a season best but a CAREER best at their recent in-house GP event. I'll be curious to see if the Russians can match that level of home cookery at their upcoming GP event.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Every single Chinese dance team had not just a season best but a CAREER best at their recent in-house GP event. I'll be curious to see if the Russians can match that level of home cookery at their upcoming GP event.
They'll have to be somehow decent as their two best teams won't be there.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
They'll have to be somehow decent as their two best teams won't be there.
Which is a shame. Have any of the listed teams actually withdrawn? I don't have the chance to keep 'up to the moment' with developments these days.