gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last edited by a moderator:

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
For pre-competition practice, mostly reports were concentrating on Kana and Daisuke. The couple was in practice to go over the Free dance with light movements. There seemed to be no further info about other couples.

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
No, but you can watch them in the warming up room right now.

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand

Poobum, it's blocked for me.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist

But that link by Fuji TV is blocked outside of Japan, I think (What a shame though...)

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Sorry, I didn't think they would go to the trouble to just block a Youtube exclusive like that.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Sorry, I didn't think they would go to the trouble to just block a Youtube exclusive like that.
That's okay. But sometimes I think the Japanese media is taking copyright issues too seriously that it's kind of...over the line nowadays. (I've felt deeply that they SHOULD try to make all their domestic competitions broadcast openly to worldwide viewers. I mean, if Russia can, why can't Japan do that? So there could be less debate and 'misunderstanding' about the general scoring...)

zanadude

Medalist
Country
Japan
Does anybody think there is any possibility that any of these positions will change as a result of the free?

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
I'm all ready, tuned to Fuji CS One channel with glass of rose and snacks!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Last day of the skating marathon, I'm still not fully recovered from yesterday but let's get to it. I hope Muramoto Kana's knee is okay