2020 Budapest Trophy: Men's Free Skate

CrazyKittenLady

My cat jumps better Axels than me.
On the Ice
Country
Austria
And a win with quite some margin for Daniel. Understandably, he is not happy with his skate despite winning the gold. But it's still early in this weird season, I am sure his more difficult elements just need some more time.

Totentanz

Medalist
Can't express how proud I am for the Turkish skaters here. They were both very good at this competition. Well done👏👏

This might be the first medal for Turkey at Challenger events. Not sure if Alper and Alisa had won medals before.

Edit: I checked and Agafonova/Ucar earned three medals in Challengers before.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
my baby boy won anyway!!!! but had to made mama Elektra die of anxiety

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Podium ceremonies for the Men just starting.

Juniors first, with Seniors to follow.

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Can't express how proud I am for the Turkish skaters here. They were both very good at this competition. Well done👏👏

This might be the first medal for Turkey at Challenger events. Not sure if Alper and Alisa had won medals before.

Edit: I checked and Agafonova/Ucar earned three medals in Challengers before.
Tbh i wonder if Burak had won which medal would have been bigger: the one from the hosts or the one from President Erdogan. :biggrin:

Backoutside

"Jumps as if it costs her nothing"
On the Ice
Two competitions in every skate: one with other skaters and one with your own demons. I'm sure Daniel will be training with determination in eager anticipation of a rematch.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i think i'm going to change my avatar but probably i better wait for professional photos :LOL:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not often that the Italian national anthem gets played the whole way through during podium ceremonies.

Fully approve of that! I love that tune! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Also, I had forgotten that Estonia and Finland use the same tune for their national anthems.

CaroLiza_fan