2020 Budapest Trophy: Men's Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2020 Budapest Trophy: Men's Free Skate

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Can't express how proud I am for the Turkish skaters here. They were both very good at this competition. Well done👏👏

This might be the first medal for Turkey at Challenger events. Not sure if Alper and Alisa had won medals before.

Edit: I checked and Agafonova/Ucar earned three medals in Challengers before.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
my baby boy won anyway!!!! but had to made mama Elektra die of anxiety

tenor.gif

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Podium ceremonies for the Men just starting.

Juniors first, with Seniors to follow.

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Can't express how proud I am for the Turkish skaters here. They were both very good at this competition. Well done👏👏

This might be the first medal for Turkey at Challenger events. Not sure if Alper and Alisa had won medals before.

Edit: I checked and Agafonova/Ucar earned three medals in Challengers before.
Tbh i wonder if Burak had won which medal would have been bigger: the one from the hosts or the one from President Erdogan. :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not often that the Italian national anthem gets played the whole way through during podium ceremonies.

Fully approve of that! I love that tune! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Also, I had forgotten that Estonia and Finland use the same tune for their national anthems.

CaroLiza_fan

Rere

Rinkside
Country
Canada
Well done, Ivan, Jari, Basar and Burak! And Daniel is such a darling. I tried to figure out who he was portraying based on the music and his choreography, and failed miserably, but judging from the police siren sounds and the foot-holding moves, that was something intense.
Also, loved that all three flags at the medalling ceremony were not of the most commonly seen!