2020 Budapest Trophy: Men's Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2020 Budapest Trophy: Men's Short Program

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
no Alexander MASZLJANKO? or i'm drunk of happiness for my baby and somehow i missed him?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, time to trim the Aussie soaps that I recorded earlier, and then reconvene for the Senior Ladies SP.

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
At the tennis US Open they had these video walls for fancams. Would probably be a bit much to ask for figure skating, but a fan audio backchannel should be doable and would give a bit more live flair for the skaters.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
So this was my first stream this season. Feeling a little rusty - will take some time before I can distinguish various spins/jumps again. :biggrin:
i feel you :LOL: but once you can tell a flip from a lutz you'll be fine (spins are easier)

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Can someone please tell the video operators that Burek Demirboga has left the ice ten minutes ago? Oh yes, and he is not a lady.
They made the correction but for a while Burak was shown as senior ladies skater.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
At the tennis US Open they had these video walls for fancams. Would probably be a bit much to ask for figure skating, but a fan audio backchannel should be doable and would give a bit more live flair for the skaters.

They had a big video wall in place of an audience during the live shows of "Britain's Got Talent". And I found that it was sending my eyes screwy. So, I had to look away whenever they showed it.

Can someone please tell the video operators that Burek Demirboga has left the ice ten minutes ago? Oh, and btw, he is not a lady.

:laugh:

Don't worry, they changed it to Alexandra Feigin by the time I started typing this.

CaroLiza_fan

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
They had a big video wall in place of an audience during the live shows of "Britain's Got Talent". And I found that it was sending my eyes screwy. So, I had to look away whenever they showed it.
Yep, at the US Open it did not quite have the desired effect and at times was rather annoying too. But no one really knows yet how to pep up these live events without audience.

Rere

Rinkside
Country
Canada
Very interesting to see Jari Kessler representing my country from this season.

It would be great if he could bring us a bit of success. :cheer:
I watched this skater for the first time today, and his skating was lovely and extremely fun to watch! :love2:

Rere

Rinkside
Country
Canada
Watched this stream just today, it was such a joy to watch! Too bad Ivan had a messy skate, but was lovely to watch, as usual. Jari Kessler - moves around the ice so lightly, like a cat, so fun to watch! Andras Csernoch - wowwow, how did he even do those splits on ice? Second group was all amazing, I almost screamed of joy when watching Aleksandr and Daniel skate, awwwww Daniel's SP is something :love2: So glad to see two Turkish skaters, and both skating nicely here, too!