2020 Christmas Card Exchange | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2020 Christmas Card Exchange

statmam

On the Ice
At this point I'm probably just talking to myself here, but in case anyone is still checking this thread, I wanted to let those who sent overseas (relative to North America) cards that they are still arriving. Kangaroo and Valeria, your cheerful greetings arrived yesterday. Thank you. I'm enjoying the stamps too.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Received a Christmas card today from “down under” !!! I think it was reluctant to arrive stateside given the health and political situation here but it is here now safe and sound!! The stamps are lovely..:thank:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We just received a Chanukah card from one of our cousins in Boca Raton, Florida. It was postmarked December 14! Normally it would have taken 2-3 days to arrive.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She’s not on this list but I sent my aunt a Christmas present in December of 2020 priority mail. She lives in the Philly area. It arrived in March 2021

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
She’s not on this list but I sent my aunt a Christmas present in December of 2020 priority mail. She lives in the Philly area. It arrived in March 2021
I assume you live in the US as well? At least with me there's the excuse that I live in the far-flung land of Australia.

I'm expecting something from Russia though...I feel like it may take some time now. :laugh2: