2020 Internationaux de France: General Info

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
At this point in time, GP France in Grenoble allows an audience of 1,000 people.

Grenoble is in the Isère departement, however. I don’t know about other countries, but at least the Netherlands have the entire region at code orange, meaning you should only travel there when necessary, and you’re expected to self-isolate upon returning home.

Going to see Shoma, while good for my mental health, does not constitute “necessary” travel. :-(

Ladybug89

On the Ice
For us (Germany) this region is red, would mean 5 days of quarantaine plus a negative corona test. I couldn’t afford missing 5 days from my job so if it stays like this i’d be a “no” but I am praying so hard for the situation to get better. With whole Team Champéry there it’s like a must-go tournanment for me...

icetug

Medalist
Going to see Shoma, while good for my mental health, does not constitute “necessary” travel. :-(
However you can get a document from your doctor that you desperately need a special medicine called 宇野 昌磨 which is available only in Grenoble ;) The travel becomes necessary in that case!

Last edited: