2020 Nebelhorn Trophy: Pairs FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2020 Nebelhorn Trophy: Pairs FS

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Remembering how promising Duskova and Bidar were in their junior years. When did these two team up?

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Any other US pairs fans here? If so, you’ll know what I’m talking about here.

When I see a pair skate to Ave Maria, as here, I think of Caitlin Yankowskas, and what might have been.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Not bad. I would have one critical note. Both throw jumps were landed two-footed, but I think it's more Martin's fault, he thwows Liza redundantly high and then she goes wown with too much speed and need to secure the landing.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Ave Maria is not really my thing, but it worked for me.
A bit bumpier than yesterday, but I like these two on various levels.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Remembering how promising Duskova and Bidar were in their junior years. When did these two team up?
After the olympic season due to different vision about the further trainings. In 2018-19 season Martin skated with belarussian skater Hanna Abrazevic. In summer 2019 he teamed with Liza, but she had to wait till the april 2020 before RusFed allowed her to represent the Czech Republic.

As for the time for preparation, they didn't have much thanks to corona and Martin staying home and Liza in Russia, they started to train together once again only recently.

Last edited:

Sabine

On the Ice
I like the modern style of the french pair. Much more suitible for a young team, than what Zhuk/Bidar are doing.