2020 Nebelhorn Trophy: Pairs FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2020 Nebelhorn Trophy: Pairs FS

LadyB

Record Breaker
Brilliant result! Rebecca and Filippo will be celebrated by their Russian friends on IG! Mozer Team sticks together! ❤️

The best thing about the whole international team scenario; no nationality issues, they’re all getting on. Zabiiako/Enbert and Cain-Gribble/Leduc have just launched a film in Moscow cinemas about them working together and their friendship. That’s the way it should be everywhere. We are all the same first and foremost. I give her that, Nina Mozer has it sussed!

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Won’t be around tomorrow, time for friends and a few bevis in the pub (before they close again 😱). Enjoy!

Seven Sisters

Medalist
Anybody watching the medal ceremony? Aljona Savchenko is handing out the medals!

Really cute kids, too — all masked, thank goodness

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Just been watching the replay. I agree with other posters that it wasn't the highest level of pair skating this day. Having said that, I still enjoyed watching a Pairs competition again. Too bad Minerva Fabienne and Nolan had to withdraw.

Failed lifts are so scary in this discipline. No terrifying falls thankfully, but still.

I am really happy to see France has some talent left, after the silent departure (well, in skating, not otherwise alas) of Vanessa and her partner. And I love Rebecca and Filippo...not just here but also last season. She looks fantastic in a body suit (much better looking than in most dresses). Not a perfect skate by any means, but for the first outing in this strange season...not bad at all! Happy for them.

Annika and Robert have a beautiful programme...once they get it truly under their belts it's going to be really wonderful to watch.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
I think all the couples have work to do which is understandable given current state of the world and the impact on people’s training environment.

Interesting that that Czechs have both the highest BV (55) and TES (47.83) but were hit with a lot negative GOE’s. Their throws looked very big, maybe to big, maybe more training and they will be landed securely. I thought they were marked very harshly on PCS. I enjoyed the PE, CO and IN but they didn’t break 6 for any of those. I would have had them 3rd.

I think when clean H/K will have a very strong programme. There is good competition in Germany with H/S, hopefully they will push each other on.