2020 Nebelhorn Trophy: Pairs Short | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2020 Nebelhorn Trophy: Pairs Short

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Oh, Evanescence....nice...I like that most pairs skating is more modern.

I just realized this song is 17 years old....Oh dear....

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
So, of all day I've seen only the last pair live. In hope there will be Zhuk/Bidar SP on youtube.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Nice! Hopefully YouTube has the ladies so I can go back and watch them as well.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Gaaah!!!! Got about half a minute into Liza and Martin's programme, and the YouTube stream died on me!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks a bunch to the Russians for killing the stream so promptly after it finished! :sarcasm:

EDIT: Hang on, Patinaje Artistico has started uploading videos from the Pairs!!! :cheer: 👏 :rock: :party2: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Aren't Miriam and Severin also a couple off ice? Not that that would be enough to continue (we've all seen the happy solution to the Knierims breaking up on ice but definitely not off ice), but I would think it pretty strange if they quit. There could be many reasons for not being here even though Oberstdorf is pretty close to Austria. I enjoyed the pairs event. Not bad for the first effort of the season, despite some two footed landings and some falls. I just enjoyed the watch to be honest.

Sabine

On the Ice
I really liked the programs of the two new Senior teams Hamon/Strekalin and Hocke/Kunkel. Very innovative, dynamic and modern!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Finally saw Zhuk/Bidar. I think that was well done, despite one fall (too much height for that throw IMO).

LadyB

Record Breaker
Finally saw Zhuk/Bidar. I think that was well done, despite one fall (too much height for that throw IMO).
It was their first 'serious' competition after around one year when they performed in a B event in the US. They seem to gel quite well and the whole team benefits from the Mozer treatment. (y)