2020 NHK Trophy: Ladies' SP | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2020 NHK Trophy: Ladies' SP

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Poor Young You, she seemed to hesitate a lot going into the 3A because otherwise she seemed to skate the fastest so far.

Hope she can bounce back in the free!

TripleAxelQueens3

sasha trusova is superior
Final Flight
The performance was a definite improvement. The SS still need work. But, I think that outside of Alena K. most skaters who aren't Japanese really wouldn't stack up against the Japanese ladies in that particular skill.
True, Alena K. and Kseniia S. are two of the few (maybe I'd add Haein?) that can compare.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Erm, where did the samba drums come out of? What have they got to do with Egypt?

I am sorry, @Ichatdelune . I jinxed her putting her top of my predictions.

I don't want to see these scores...

CaroLiza_fan

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Wow! That program from You has LOTS of potential. If clean, this is a great program.
Yeaji the great did well (as usual), she'll do better when she's back in Korea for the domsetic competitions (sobs)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Oh noooo!!!

Poor Young! Don't panic you can do an Eva-Lotta tomorrow and climb the ranks... I hope.

Also I'm not up to date on Japanese skaters... Where's Satako got too?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Kaori usually did 3Lo as a solo jump in the SP, but she raised the difficulty obviously.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Last?!

LAST????!!!!

No, that's too harsh. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mind you, looking at the scores, there are 4 skaters within 5 points of her. So, a good FS could move her up considerably. Look at Emilea Zingas in the Ice Star. She went from last (10th) in the SP to 5th overall thanks to a very good FS.

So, if she can, You can!

CaroLiza_fan