2020 NHK Trophy: Ladies' SP | Page 13 | Golden Skate

2020 NHK Trophy: Ladies' SP

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Is it just me or has this stadium got very nice looking ice? So smooooth! Or is that because of the smooth skating skills of Japan's skaters? 😊

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
When did Sakamoto start doing the 3Lz in her SP? The running edge out of the 2A! The layback spin on the climax! Easy first place!

readernick

Medalist
Last?!

LAST????!!!!

No, that's too harsh. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mind you, looking at the scores, there are 4 skaters within 5 points of her. So, a good FS could move her up considerably. Look at Emilea Zingas in the Ice Star. She went from last (10th) in the SP to 5th overall thanks to a very good FS.

So, if she can, You can!

CaroLiza_fan
I honestly don't think it is too harsh. All the other skaters were superior in jump content, and most were superior in PCS. Reputation shouldn't lead to higher scores. In fact, her 29 PCS was generous in comparison to the other ladies here.

treblemakerem

On the Ice
I honestly don't think it is too harsh. All the other skaters were superior in jump content, and most were superior in PCS. Reputation shouldn't lead to higher scores. In fact, her 29 PCS was generous in comparison to the other ladies here.
Have to agree. I’m gutted for her, but she didn’t perform and the others did. Hope she can come back in the long.