2020 NHK Trophy: Men's FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2020 NHK Trophy: Men's FS

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i'm going to miss the last two skaters :frown: see you later at Italian Gran Premio!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Firstly, I can't really imagine James Bond wearing a suit like that.

But, after thinking early on that we were going to get another disappointing programme, he came back and rescued it big time!

This guy has really taken this opportunity, and made the most of it! He has really established a name for himself this weekend.

And I loved his reaction. His face really dropped when he saw the FS results, but then completely turned around into a massive smile when he saw the overall results.

:cheer: WELL DONE LUCAS!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

AlimaAsh

On the Ice
Shows that you don’t have to have quads to win a medal in an inconsistent field. Happy for Honda to show himself well in this field!

Hopefully my fave Shun Sato realises this and goes for programs he can handle :(

Kazuki doing well!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
He popped a bit too much for my liking (deep sigh) but when he was on he was on

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Everybody, repeat after me:

"WE WANT STING!"
"WE WANT STING!"
"WE WANT STING!"

Needless to say, I hated the music. But putting that to one side, the skating was exquisite!

Why, oh why, did I go by his recent form and put him into 5th in my predictions?! Why did I not trust class to rise to the top?!

CaroLiza_fan

readernick

Medalist
Shows that you don’t have to have quads to win a medal in an inconsistent field. Happy for Honda to show himself well in this field!

Hopefully my fave Shun Sato realises this and goes for programs he can handle :(

Kazuki doing well!
Kazuki really sold that choreo sequence like his life depended on it. I do think Shun can jump the quads but he is injured. He shouldn't have tried for a second 4Lz. He isn't a skater who is going to tone it down unfortunately. (by the way, he is a favorite of mine too)