2020 NHK Trophy: Men's SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2020 NHK Trophy: Men's SP

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Now that I know that he was born in Japan, I would assume that that is the case. And, given the Japanese surname, I would say that if he does have a foreign parent, it would be his Mum.

CaroLiza_fan
Not necessarily, as I mentioned my brother lives in Japan and is married to a Japanese woman and they have two children. The kids have her last name because...I'm not actually sure? They have Anglicised first names though, so it's a bit confusing.

That might be because our last name has a double "LL" in it, which would be quite the tongue twister in Japan!

Great skate from Lucas!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Great start to the competition.

Lucas has improved so much since the first time I saw him.

Hey, I just looked up his results history, and saw that he won Junior Nationals last week. So, taht just says everything.

He was punching the air in delight coming off the ice. And I don't blame him one bit!

And that score is just 1.13 lower than his absolute best that he achieved last week.

Totally deserved.

:cheer: WELL DONE LUCAS!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not necessarily, as I mentioned my brother lives in Japan and is married to a Japanese woman and they have two children. The kids have her last name because...I'm not actually sure? They have Anglicised first names though, so it's a bit confusing.

That might be because our last name has a double "LL" in it, which would be quite the tongue twister in Japan!

Great skate from Lucas!

That was VERY interesting to read, anonymoose. Thank you for sharing it.

:thank:

CaroLiza_fan