2020 NHK Trophy: Men's SP | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2020 NHK Trophy: Men's SP

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Nice moves from Keiji. I'd liked to see that in the hall. He was very energetic but maybe a bit slow?

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Speaking of fab hair Keiji also has fab hair. I wish my hair was fab, it's more a haystack TBH.

I also realised...it looks like the fans couldn't bring in their flags...I miss the flags :(

auser

Record Breaker
loved tanaka's program choreo even if it was not executed as well as he would have wished. Something interesting to build on :clap:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Going back to my predictions again, I had been planning on putting Tanaka on top, until I saw his scores so far this season. And I pushed him down to be my alternate.

And, like with Kagiyama, now that I have seen the SP, I can understand why he has been getting the scores he has.

I may be biased because I have never liked that music. But, I just didn't enjoy that.

Which is a shame, because I like Keiji.

Hopefully the FS will be better for him.

CaroLiza_fan

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm trying to watch Senior Pairs at NRW Trophy... if I find a proper link. Maybe I see the one or the other of you there! đź‘Ť

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Right everybody, that's it for the NHK Trophy today.

Hope to see some of you later in the Santa Claus Cup thread. Skating starts in 1h 20m from now.

CaroLiza_fan

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
My flatmate said how my facial expression changed many times just in a minute, going from being happy to being very happy to being mad to giving approval. That was during Yuma's skate. And that's me every time watching figure skating :laugh: