2020 NHK Trophy: Rhythm Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2020 NHK Trophy: Rhythm Dance

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Is anyone else having problems with the ISU livestream or is the UK really geoblocked? :(
I think so because Eurosports is showing some of it and have the rights.

If you get the Opera browser you can set the VPN to India and you should be able to get the YouTube stream.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is anyone else having problems with the ISU livestream or is the UK really geoblocked? :(

It is geoblocked for us. We need to use a VPN to watch it on the ISU YouTube channel.

I'm watching on the Eurosport Player, and the Ice Dance stream has coughed and spluttered a few times since I put it on. Has this been happening with anybody else?

CaroLiza_fan

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
the Ice Dance stream has coughed and spluttered a few times since I put it on. Has this been happening with anybody else?

CaroLiza_fan
I had a few hicups on the laptop with Ladies, but switched to the Player app on the appleTV after the first couple of skaters. That stream has been perfect.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Muramoto/Takahashi

Well after all the wait...

The costumes are uhm, interesting. He looks like he washed his pants and forgot to remove the highlighter.

Required Elements:

MLSS - nice sync and good edges. level 2, 2.32
Finn Step - Level 1, YNNT, .27 Yeah, they need to work on it. And of course that takes time and experience.
Partial Step level 2 for both, .96 goe Better than the Finnstep. But I can see why they got that level 2.
Twizzles - that second set was a bit bobbly. Level 4 for her, 3 for him. .73 goe
Ro Lift level 4, .61 goe I thought he'd have problems with this, but no. Yay Dai! You show 'em.

It's no joke. They're in it to win it. The Finn Step needs work and he did bobble that second set of twizzles. But his edge quality is quite good for someone transitioning from singles. And the two of them have that marvelous ability to PERFORM. Yes, yes, there is work to be done and the choreography is serviceable, but for a debut there is much to be proud of...

64.15 a bit of homecooking, but not as much as you would think. Good for them.