2020 NRW Autumn Trophy | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2020 NRW Autumn Trophy

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How annoying that they don´t show the FS score, only the total score? Do the skaters get more information? Would be nice for them to know TES and PCS, in case they are collecting minimums for EC and WC.
I am annoyed by that. And I wish they would post what music they are skating to, sometimes I know , but not always.

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Did the announcer say "It is actually the position number one"? :laugh: Seems she is confusing the German word aktuell with actually
The annnoucer repeatedly asks skaters one minute before end of each warmup to clear the ice
But they again and again refuse to obey and ignore the announcer, no determination to take the mops and do the cleaning job :D Lazy skaters :ROFLMAO:

Country
Norway
Oh, Arcade, that is a good piece of music for skating. A bit shaky at the end here, but overall I enjoyed the skating :love:

Country
Norway
I love Josefins energy and expression, I hate her costume. But I wanna applaud her for choosing something different.

Messy jumps today, it will cost her a lot. Looks like Lindsay will get the silver at least.