2020 Rostelecom Cup: Ladies' FS | Page 32 | Golden Skate

2020 Rostelecom Cup: Ladies' FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Since I am in the camp of thinking that the WC aren't happening this year (or Europeans) I think it's an opportunity for all these skaters to heal and learn and stretch themselves artistically for next year.

I think the Russians are very lucky to have such depth in their ladies program. All in all it's impressive even though today was a bit of a splatfest.
Come back strong Alexandra. Keep doing whatever it is you are doing Liza. Keep healing Aliona.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Wasn't that a planned 3-2? Otherwise she would be repeating the 3T instead of 3F/3Z.
Ah.. maybe. Well not UR and not getting the edge call. She didn't need the 3axel. If she had fallen on it she would have lost by more.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to Empress Liza, she was Fab today! Unpredictable podium for sure, but it is 2020 after all. Team Mishin is having a good day.

I felt badly for Sofia, this is like her 4th competition in the last two months. She needs a break.

So odd to have Rostelecom without any Eteri girls. Hope that Anna recovers soon.

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Protocols are up!
Alena's F and S were underrotated (combo with ruler). Stsq was level 2. Combo spin level 2 as well.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Protocols:

Liza - clean sheet
Kostornaia - q in Lz combo, < on both Flip and Sal in combo
Guliakova - 3 < and a q
Trusova - < on 4Lz and 4T, q on 2nd 4T, q on 3T combo

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
That was changed a while ago, more falls = bigger deduction, it does not correspond to the times you fall any more after a certain amount of falls
Oh, that went below my radar, thanks for the info! With just -4 she would have been on the podium, but what is done, is done.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Wow, surprising results. Congrats to heroine Liza! I thought I would see the same boring competition that happens again and again, but this was full of surprises. And yes, I want to give all those coaches who wore the mask under their nose a big fat slap. I lost a lot of respect for these people today, and will never look at them the same way. Not cool.(n)