2020 Rostelecom Cup: Ladies' SP | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2020 Rostelecom Cup: Ladies' SP

macy

Record Breaker
seems they were a bit conservative with Aliona today. too bad Sasha couldn't pull the 3A off today, she will get there. it was like she wanted to pop it immediately after getting in the air and commit too late. i didn't think they'd put her that far behind liza.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Plyushchenko babbling away with the microphone open, praising Aleksandra, and what did he say about the judging?

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
By the way, did any of the ladies get a level 4 on the step sequence?

Skatefan15

On the Ice
seems they were a bit conservative with Aliona today. too bad Sasha couldn't pull the 3A off today, she will get there. it was like she wanted to pop it immediately after getting in the air and commit too late. i didn't think they'd put her that far behind liza.
Yeah, I thought her score was going to be about 72-73.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
Well that was interesting! Trusova has this in her hands tomorrow though. But will Kostornaia add her 3A? then anything can happen.

I'm thrilled that Nugumanova is in 5th place. Well done!

So, all the Russians in the lead and the non-Russians at the bottom, but I expect Safonova advancing tomorrow...

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Plushy looks concerned, stay cool Team Sasha!

But now I must go to sleep, otherwise I don't be good for anything tomorrow.

Do you think I should send the Academy a Christmas card? I feel like they might get a kick out of card from Aussieland...

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
I think PCS-wise it was quite good for both, as far as I remember it was 36 at Europeans for Aliona, so 37 here is quite nice (that considering the Departure program was amazing).
And with Sasha, I don't think she scored 35+ at all last season internationally.