2020 Rostelecom Cup: Pairs' FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2020 Rostelecom Cup: Pairs' FS

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
We've seen Boikova/Kozlovski vs. Mishina/Galliamov twice. Each have won once. I can't wait for Russian Nationals. (Not to discount Tarasova/Morozov, I'm just really interested in this rivalry between two teams that came up around the same time and now train together).

All three are going to be at the 5th Russian Cup stage, right?

Baron Vladimir

Record Breaker
What i like very much about it is how they finished all the required elements somewhat earlier and the end of the programme is watching an exibition and not a competitive programme (y)

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
thanks to Ilya before and now Sasha i want some chocolate.
Oh don’t say that. All this working from home caused me to gain weight, so a week ago I locked away all the Sinterklaas chocolate I have in the house, promising myself I wouldn’t touch it until December 5 (ie Dutch Sinterklaas celebration).
Now I wanna grab that chocolate and DIG IN!!!

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
We've seen Boikova/Kozlovski vs. Mishina/Galliamov twice. Each have won once. I can't wait for Russian Nationals. (Not to discount Tarasova/Morozov, I'm just really interested in this rivalry between two teams that came up around the same time and now train together).

All three are going to be at the 5th Russian Cup stage, right?
Tbf, I don't think Mishina and Galiamov, brilliant as they are, stand any chance when B/K skate like they did today

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
and finally the audience comes to life, creating an atmosphere for the final event of the day: female singles in the free program.
May I say that currently and (not so) surprisingly ladies are the least interesting compatition for me? :biggrin: