2020 Skate America: General Info | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2020 Skate America: General Info

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
YT's automatic texting can be fun at times.

About Mariah Bell's Lutz:
"She's looking good on the lips"

About Vincent Zhou's performance:
"Great performance by Vince and Joe"

Introducing Camden Pulkinen:
"And here is Camden Pull-The-Cannon".

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Ladies FS forum not open yet....Tweeked my back shoveling 7 inches of wet snow so I am on drugs....please delete if inappropriate.
  • Start time: Oct 24, 11:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time
  • Venue: Orleans Arena
  • Judge detail scores
PlaceStartNameShort ProgramFree SkatingTotal Score
PlaceScorePlaceScore
1Gracie GOLD, USA1246.36
2Pooja KALYAN, USA1155.50
3Starr ANDREWS, USA1057.20
4Finley HAWK, USA959.12
5Sierra VENETTA, USA859.28
6Shan LIN, CHN759.29
7Paige RYDBERG, USA663.91
8Amber GLENN, USA567.85
9Karen CHEN, USA468.13
10Audrey SHIN, USA369.77
11Bradie TENNELL, USA273.29
12Mariah BELL, USA176.48

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ladies FS forum not open yet.... I am on drugs....please delete if inappropriate.
:laugh: But actually, 7 inches of wet snow is not to be laughed at. Take care.

thanks for this schedule. If the ladies thread stays locked, shall we discuss here? ETA, or someone might start another thread. that might be better for people to find it.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
"At this time we ask that you raise for the playing of our national anthem!" - So, raise, cardboard audience! Raise! :LOL:

Last edited:

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder why the ladies thread isn't open yet?

Glad that people started to chat here.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have no idea why Gracie is continuing to do this to herself.

She needs to walk away from the ice, and put some thought into whether or not she really wants to continue. If she does, then she needs to do some more searching, and find the joy and love for the sport that pulled her in, in the beginning.

She's skating now like she has no passion or love for what she's doing. It doesn't matter how great a skater you are. If you lack passion and love for the sport, it will show through in your performances.

musicfan98

On the Ice
Gracie never enjoys her skates. She skates like she's about to be tortured and it's sad. I would almost rather her retire than continue to skate poorly because of her lack of confidence.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder if videos will pop up where can all see them. Cause I saw ISU channel upload videos...but then not have it available for the USA to be able to see it later on.....darn you NBC. Greedy bunch of people.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder if videos will pop up where can all see them. Cause I saw ISU channel upload videos...but then not have it available for the USA to be able to see it later on.....darn you NBC. Greedy bunch of people.
You said you subscribed to peacock? So did I. You can re-watch the whole competition, or you can find the skaters you want to watch. It takes half an hour or so after the comp is finished.