gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Skate Celje
Mar 18-21, 2021
Mestni Park Ice Rink
Celje, SLO

Skate Celje will be held Mar 18-21 in Celje, Slovenia, and is part of a series of the European Criterium inter-club figure skating competitions. This event was originally meant to take place in November, but was postponed due to the pandemic.

Last edited:
Country
Norway
According to the official site this one is postponed because of the current measures in Slovenia. They will find a new date.

Slovenia are currently testing the whole population to try get ahead of Covid-19. As far as I understand they are giving certificates to the ones testing negative, so they could enter stores and so on. It´s looks like massive testing is the strategy. I could see the postponed event go ahead with a new date with the strategy if they manage to get control over the cases. International Skaters would probably have to be tested when entering the country, and re-test before the competition before they start - and could participate if they have a negative test result.

Country
Norway
Never mind my post about the strategy. I was sure it was Slovenia mass testing but checking now I have been mixing up Slovenia with Slovakia :palmf: