2021-22 Russian Nationals: Men's SP | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2021-22 Russian Nationals: Men's SP

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Guys, anyone has Mozalev’s short? Channel 1 has two of his free skates—and I know, it’s heartachingly beautiful and all—but my collection and OCD demands that I download his short.
I try to keep his GS media profile up to date, you can always check there for any Andrei M. related youtube videos. The best quality version of his SP I could find is linked here: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/media/andrei-mozalev-russian-nationals-2022-sp.35339/

I also tried uploading a better quality version cut from the SP stream to youtube, but it gets blocked almost immediately. Same happened to Erokhov's SP I uploaded (because for some reason 1tv ignored it even though they usually provide individual videos for the top 5 of each segment), so I guess it's a 1tv copyright thingy. :(

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I try to keep his GS media profile up to date, you can always check there for any Andrei M. related youtube videos. The best quality version of his SP I could find is linked here: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/media/andrei-mozalev-russian-nationals-2022-sp.35339/

I also tried uploading a better quality version cut from the SP stream to youtube, but it gets blocked almost immediately. Same happened to Erokhov's SP I uploaded (because for some reason 1tv ignored it even though they usually provide individual videos for the top 5 of each segment), so I guess it's a 1tv copyright thingy. :(
Thank you!

Rere

Rinkside
Country
Canada
Omg I'm listening to the guys' interviews, they are all so sweet!
This was just the second time I watched Mark skate, but he's awesome, and also seems such a reasonable and sweet guy <3

Upd. That was some short program! Lovely to see most of the guys skate cleanish, I kind of spoiled the end result to myself, still it will be exciting to see how all this played out in the free!

Last edited: