October 13-17, 2021

Women's Free Skate

Friday, 15 October 2021 @ 1520 (UTC +8)

Time in Other Places

Starting Order
StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1JIN Hengxin
SP: "Fisherman's Harvest Song" by Zhuonan Jin, Shuhua Lou, performed by Chris Babida
FS: "Pocahontas" (Pocahontas soundtrack) by Alan Menken; "Colors of the Wind" (Pocahontas soundtrack) by Alan Menken; "Farewell"(Pocahontas soundtrack) by Alan Menken
CHN.GIF
CHN
2TING Tzu-Han
SP: Twilight (soundtrack) by Curter Burwell
FS: Aladdin (soundtrack) by Alan Menken; choreo by Joey Russell
TPE.GIF
TPE
3ISAEV Kristina
SP: "Black Swan" by Clint Mansell; "Swan Lake" by P. I Tchaikovsky
FS: The Mummy (soundtrack) by Jerry Goldsmith; choreo by Rostislav Sinicyn, Michael Huth
GER.GIF
GER
4SCHOTT Nicole
SP: "Adios Nonino" by Astor Piazzolla, performed by Milva
FS: "Rain, In Your Black Eyes" by Ezio Bosso; choreo by Andrea Vaturi, Carolina Kostner
GER.GIF
GER
Warm-Up Group 2
5ZHU Yi
SP: "Paint it Black" by Peter Scholes, perf. by London Symphony Orchestra
FS: Sunset Boulevard by Andrew Lloyd Webber; choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
CHN.GIF
CHN
6SO Joanna
SP: "Good To Mama" from Musical Chicago by John Kander
FS: "Phantom Of The Opera" by A. L. Webber; choreo by Derrick Delmore
HKG.GIF
HKG
7SAARINEN Jenni
SP: "Claire de lune" by Claude Debussy
FS: "Piano Concerto No. 2 in C Minor, Op. 18" by Sergei Rachmaninov
FIN.GIF
FIN
8MIHARA Mai
SP: "I Dreamed A Dream" (from Les Miserables) by Claude-Michel Schönberg
FS: "Fairy of the Forest" by Yuko Toyoda; "Galaxy"'(piano version) by Yuko Toyoda; choreo by David Wilson, Lori Nichol
JPN.GIF
JPN
9SAKAMOTO Kaori
SP: "Now We Are Free"'(from "Gladiator") by Lisa Gerrard, Hans Zimmer, arranged by Cedric Tour
FS: "No More Fight Left In Me" by Imany, Armand Amar
Tris by Elilie Goulding, Junkie XL; choreo by Benoit Richaud
JPN.GIF
JPN

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I saw 118 and i was ready to write that she had a good free skate apparently.
Didn't see it was the total score...

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Tzu-Han's rising in the rankings! Probably too much to expect a medal, but I hope it happens (either she or Zhu Yi can be bronze).

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Tzu-Han's rising in the rankings! Probably too much to expect a medal, but I hope it happens (either she or Zhu Yi can be bronze).
Will be hard for either of them to get a medal as the girl from Finland is ahead by quite a bit. But, Jenni did skate a poor skate at Finlandia and the ice is slippery. I think Kaori and Mai should be 1st and 2nd. I’m hoping for some good free skates.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
I won't be surprise if Zhu-yi is scored ahead of Tzu-han (unless the former bomb...)

Skatesocs

Final Flight
I won't be surprise if Zhu-yi is scored ahead of Tzu-han (unless the former bomb...)
Well, we'll see.

Her forename's just Yi by the way. I use the full name since people may be unfamiliar with her (so, Zhu Yi). She used to be Beverly Zhu, when she skated for the US.

Yeesh, into 3rd. Tzu-Han has an actual chance, I think.

Last edited:

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Well, we'll see.

Her forename's just Yi by the way. I use the full name since people maybe unfamiliar with her (so, Zhu Yi). She used to be Beverly Zhu, when she skated for the US.

Yeesh, into 3rd. Tzu-Han has an actual chance, I think.
I guess by the Chinese convention I'm used to I won't be calling her by only 'Yi' but 'Zhu Yi' will be preferred (together with the last name). But that was indeed a typo in my posting.

Skatesocs

Final Flight
I guess by the Chinese convention I'm used to I won't be calling her by only 'Yi' but 'Zhu Yi' will be preferred (together with the last name). But that was indeed a typo in my posting.
Same, I just clarified because you hyphenated. And on the english forums, first name/forename is usually used anyway 😅

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Go Mai! I want her to do well. She only has one Senior GP event. So, wishing her all the best in the free skate. Hopefully, she skates better than what she put out at Japan Open (120+). Fingers crossed for a clean 130+ free skate.