Challenger Series Asian Open Figure Skating Trophy - OWG Test Event
Beijing, China
October 13-17, 2021

Rhythm & Free Dance

Free Dance
Friday, 15 October 2021 @ 1430 (UTC +8)

Time in Other Places

Rhythm Dance
Thursday, 14 October 2021 @ 1530 (UTC +8)

Time in Other Places

Starting Order for Rhythm Dance
StN.NameNation
Warm-Up Group 1
1CHEN Hong / SUN Zhuoming
RD: Blues: "More" by Alex Vargas
Hip Hop: "More" (RedOne Jimmy Joker Remix) by Usher Raymond; choreo by Romain Haguenauer, Pascal Denis
FD: "All I Ask Of You" (from Phantom Of The Opera) by Andrew Lloyd Webber; "Overture" by Richard Stilgoe; choreo by Romain Haguenauer, Pascal Denis
CHN.GIF
CHN
2WANG Shiyue / LIU Xinyu
RD: Blues: "Trouble" by Elvis Presley, Jerry Leiber, Mike Stoller
Hip Hop: "Blue Suede Shoes" by Elvis Presley, Carl Perkins; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain Haguenauer
FD: Kung Fu Piano: "Cello Ascend performed by The Piano Guys; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil, Romain
Haguenauer
CHN.GIF
CHN
Qualification rule: The best 2 skaters after Rhythm Dance will advance to the next segment​

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
It felt like they are testing everything but the actual competition....no broadcasting, not even delayed(?) live scoring updating :rolleye:

Skatesocs

Final Flight
The first time for me to watch a competition with the protocol showing up first! (but yet the result page)...
Result page is updated too - so maybe they'll make it work for the other three. It was just two teams so maybe they let it go?

milkgirl

On the Ice
I think it`s strange that we can get streams by Chinese users from all over the world, but not from their own country. Will they be severely punished then?

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, ć‚¹ć‚±ćƒ¼ćƒˆć£ć¦é›£ć—ć„
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
No livestreaming :(
It sounds like maybe some videos will be uploaded after? Maybe? This sucks. :bang:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
(sigh)...now we're back to ground 0 again, as the tech person can never remember to maintain the result page properly (and on time) until the later segments of the competitions.

Skatesocs

Final Flight
(sigh)...now we're back to ground 0 again, as the tech person can never remember to maintain the result page properly (and on time) until the later segments of the competitions.
I think it's because there are only two people for ID. So they didn't bother.

ETA: Oh, actually, it's working!