2021 Autumn Classic International: General Info | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Autumn Classic International: General Info

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Isn't women's practice supposed to be streaming right now? Or is my timezone math off?
For future reference, just googling <competition city time> and comparing it to the clock on your laptop gives a better idea about when you have to open the stream.

Anyone know who is commentating this competition?
Kevin Reynolds as host; Meagan Duhamel as the colour commentator for Pairs; Kaitlyn Weaver as the colour commentator for Ice Dance.

saturdaysun

On the Ice
For future reference, just googling <competition city time> and comparing it to the clock on your laptop gives a better idea about when you have to open the stream.

Kevin Reynolds as host; Meagan Duhamel as the colour commentator for Pairs; Kaitlyn Weaver as the colour commentator for Ice Dance.
lol I actually do know how timezones work. There was no stream for the women's practice this morning when it was supposed to be on.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker

Thanks.

Is 'colour commentator' the same as an expert commentator? Or someone making it more, haha, colourful. Oh well Meagan will make it both!

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Is 'colour commentator' the same as an expert commentator? Or someone making it more, haha, colourful. Oh well Meagan will make it both!
Yes, the same as "expert". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_commentator

(Weaver and Duhamel have not been talking when the skaters were actually skating, instead filling in the details when the skate was done, or during replay.)