2021 Autumn Classic: Women's Free Skate | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2021 Autumn Classic: Women's Free Skate

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I'm scared to look at the protocols... at least this event ended just in time for the US men's free

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Wow! I’m shocked. You lost despite two landed 3A attempts.
Shin is in technical. Everything makes sense now. Shin appreciates well landed triples with good technique. I’m still shocked with the results. Another silver goes to You. Gold to Cyprus.

Country
Norway
To be fair, i´m no expert, but Marilenas jumps looked super clean to my untrained eye, except the 3Lo but she got negative GOE on that one. I think she deserved the judgement. I had doubts about Youngs 3As being fully round, so I have no doubt they would be checked. All though that the second one got downgraded that seems very harsh.

Edges I don´t have a trained eye for.

Well i´m off to bed. Thanks for the fun! And good luck to the skaters at US!

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Dude, I've been up since 2 am with only three hours of sleep and it's now 7 am here. Both European and American timezones suck for us East Asians. I'm a caffeinated zombie with a pounding headache and a nervous heart because I have three girls here. I'm not mad at you or anything but considering timezones you folks usually have it better
You can be mad at me if it makes you fell better, I can take it. Haha

Yes, we do have it better.

But I’m of Mediterranean descent and isnt built to be waking up at 6 or 7 am. Haha

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That‘s why you play the game. Sometimes you are unheralded, have the 2 best days of your life, and win an event out of complete nowhere.

Congrats to Marilena.