2021 Christmas Card Exchange | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Christmas Card Exchange

Doki

Spectator
If you would like to participate, please post in this thread.

I will send you an invitation to add your name and address to to the list. When you get the invite, simply provide your name and address in the Private Group PM conversation.

To list your address, you add it by replying to a conversation called Christmas Card Exchange 2021 in your inbox.

If you have not used Conversations before:

You click on the little envelope next to your avatar in the Golden Skate tool bar. You should see Christmas Card Exchange 2021 there, click on it. Reply to the conversation with your address.

When there are new addresses listed by anyone, a white number in a red square will appear next to the envelope.

If you have any problems, please tell me about them here

Golden Skate will NOT use or give out your mailing info to anyone who is not in the conversation.

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸ¦ŒπŸ¦ŒπŸ€ΆπŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Merry Christmas!!
I would like to participate in the Christmas Card exchange. Thanks you.

figternet

Spectator

I will send you an invitation to add your name and address to to the list. When you get the invite, simply provide your name and address in the Private Group PM conversation.

To list your address, you add it by replying to a conversation called Christmas Card Exchange 2021 in your inbox.

You click on the little envelope next to your avatar in the Golden Skate tool bar. You should see Christmas Card Exchange 2021 there, click on it. Reply to the conversation with your address.

When there are new addresses listed by anyone, a white number in a red square will appear next to the envelope.

Golden Skate will NOT use or give out your mailing info to anyone who is not in the conversation.

Merry Christmas!!
I would also like to be included this year! :)

fignastix

Spectator

Merry Christmas!!
I'd like to join, please!