2021 Christmas Card Exchange | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2021 Christmas Card Exchange

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I've already received some (one of them was yours and rather touching @GoneWithTheWind :thank:) and yesterday I mailed quite a lot of them. Fingers crossed they arrive on time for everybody because their destinations varied from North and South America to a few EU countries, the UK and Australia. Ever since a certain pandemic made way the postal services are lagging in their delivery times. So far so good, and some nice surprises!

scoty

Rinkside
Me!!

If you would like to participate, please post in this thread.

IMPORTANT - This is a "Private" group, so if you join you must provide your mailing address. However, you do not have to send everyone a card, that is your choice.

I will send you an invitation to add your name and address to to the list. When you get the invite, simply provide your name and address in the Private Group PM conversation.

To list your address, you add it by replying to a conversation called Christmas Card Exchange 2021 in your inbox.

If you have not used Conversations before:

You click on the little envelope next to your avatar in the Golden Skate tool bar. You should see Christmas Card Exchange 2021 there, click on it. Reply to the conversation with your address.

When there are new addresses listed by anyone, a white number in a red square will appear next to the envelope.

If you have any problems, please tell me about them here

Golden Skate will NOT use or give out your mailing info to anyone who is not in the conversation.

🎄🎄🎄🎅🤶🦌🦌🤶🎅🎄🎄🎄

Merry Christmas!!

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Today I mailed the last card on the list, and also received a few more in my own mail. I am completely in love with a dog called Link who was a model for one of them as well as with a certain skater from Japan who is also very much a dog lover (although he didn't used to be). :thank:Dear senders!

Ruthypegs

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Hiya - I left the group by mistake. Please can I be added so that I can send some cards back to people?