2021 Cup of Austria: Men's Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2021 Cup of Austria: Men's Short Program

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh, guys, I forgot.

Now that we have a break in proceedings, check out the video I linked to in the post at the bottom of Page 3. It's worth it!

CaroLiza_fan

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
On Day 1, somebody on the live chat asked Ryan if he would be commentating, as he used to do that as well when he was covering the Ice Challenge in the past. And he said that that was the plan for Day 2. But, it didn't happen.

Here is a sample from the 2015 Ladies FS, when he had a special co-commentator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E33ipF26VFk&t=2750

By the way, Ryan is the guy wearing the suit. Not the other guy. I don't know who he is... :p

Watching that video, everything about the event was so professional back then. Hey, they even had a chaise longue for the skaters to get their scores from!

In terms of the stream, it had commentary; on-screen graphics; even messages from fans.

Just shows the effects that a few years of being cancelled (including a pandemic) can have on an event.

CaroLiza_fan
I actually remember this..
Some would say cringeworthy but I love it!!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
At this rate, I just hope the stream is back before ladies start in 1 hour...

I'll be eating when the girls start. But, I do intend to join later on.

So long as we are able to see my kid in the final group, I'll be happy. If not, there will be fire and brimstone! 🔥

(What is brimstone, anyway...?)

CaroLiza_fan

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
I read Katatonic for Charles Henry's last name. I have been up since 2:15 a.m. NYC time watching skating. Time for a nap.