2021 Cup of Russia - Final - Saransk | Page 61 | Golden Skate

2021 Cup of Russia - Final - Saransk

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Evgeni Viktorovich to Nika, 'You overrated a quad. Seems like you'll land a quint soon.'
I mean - if anyone could, it would probably be Nika with the sheer height she gets in her jumps (oftentimes to her own detriment).😅

Alina - wonderful first 4S attempt in competition (even if I don't think it was fully around) and what a shame about the second half of the program. She should not be too upset with herself, she is a great performer and a joy to watch.❤️

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Go Liza!

Although is this the program with the creepy music? Hope not, because it was super creepy!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Omg, for a second I hoped that Popov would win silver, but if not, I am hoping he did enough here to stay on National team. 🙏

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I always wonder how that can happen. I still remember when Dima forgot to jump an axel in the FP.
Oh wait I forgot...you can do two of the same jump but one has to be in combo...or sequence or something. So Liza stepped out of the second Lutz so got the +REP.

Go Inga! She's a great spinner!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow Veronika M killed that! Great program!

Nika Z clings to 1st, but here comes Sofia A!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hmm my stream must be behind, because Sofia A's score showed up on the results page a minute ago.

Well I guess we have a winner. I'm still hoping Sofia T can make that podium!

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow Alisa has quads too!

Super nervous for Sofia T now...should she try a quad and her 3A?! Too risky? Or should she YOLO?