2021 Cup of Russia - Stage 3 - Sochi | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2021 Cup of Russia - Stage 3 - Sochi

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Sofia Samodurova, Sofia M AND Sofia T are there? How exciting! I hope I can catch some of it.
And Sofia Sarnovskaya! Though isn't she with Plushy? Wait, this must be a different Sofia Sarnovskaya, right? Kirill's sister can't possibly be old enough to compete in senior women.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I have decided... I'm going to blame you all for my lack of studing this afternoon ... I had a plan until I saw some list os participants in the cup and discover that is today in the afternoon ... so you are all guilty. :devil::coffee:
Can I be pardoned since I'm going to have to stay up the whole night to watch both this and Skate America

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I should say some names in the list surprised me, like Artemeva/Nazarychev in pairs, because they will have to flight directly from Sochi to Vancouver if the visa problem will be solved (maybe they plan to do just the SP but still).

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
In seniors, Tsibinova, Frolova, Konstantinova, Shulskaya, Sultanmagomedova have still to compete.
I also thought that Zinina might show up here.

But there are two stages left.
OR, they might be injured, have quit, or simply are working on changing countries...

Artemisa

Final Flight
Let me resume RD by colors of costume

_ Red couple: they have miss what is this year the RD ( or not)
_ Blue couple: they need a little more of energy for that music
_ Pink couple: I love raining men
_ Black couple with spider: if you want a sexy music don't put pink, yellow and black in the costume
_ Black silver couple: it wasn't bad .. but please get ride of the silver diaper
_ Purple couple: she got a beutiful dress , and they weren't bad ... the reason they don't skate to purple rain I don't get it

Azikin

Medalist
Don't know about other categories cause I don't have time to watch everything but it's good to see women category much more packed this time, this will be exciting!