2021 Denis Ten Memorial: Gala | Golden Skate

2021 Denis Ten Memorial: Gala

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Surprised that they are having a Gala Exhibition, given how empty the arena has been all week. But they are.

My dinner is due to be ready soon, so I won't be able to watch LIVE.

Livestream for the Gala is now on air.

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAgH3QlVYng

No Time Schedule 😞

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Yeah, I was surprised too, I was going to catch up on juniors, but got the gala instead. 😂

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Wow, Semion just did a beautiful exhibition to his SP from last season, Nirvana's Heart Shaped Box. That was such an awesome program, I'm glad he could show it once again here. :cheer2:

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
OMG, that exhibition from Andrei M. was stunning. This is hands-down the best spread eagle choreography I've ever seen, amazing in its simplicity. 😍😍😍
And, tbh, I would be fine with most men just skating in black trousers and a black t-shirt. Some programs make such an impression on their own, no extra sparkle is needed.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Lol, the Russian men are quadding their way through the gala. Even though Mark slipped on the Sal, his performance reached a whole new level here.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
OMG, that exhibition from Andrei M. was stunning. This is hands-down the best spread eagle choreography I've ever seen, amazing in its simplicity. 😍😍😍
And, tbh, I would be fine with most men just skating in black trousers and a black t-shirt. Some programs make such an impression on their own, no extra sparkle is needed.
I was just gushing at the fan fest.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Safonova is a beauty, though I always confuse her with Shabotova. Who was the one causing the uproar talking about doping with chocolate?

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Lol, Karina and Nikita have a fun program. I usually don't like exhibitions (no competition, how boring!) but this gala has been great so far. I'm sure Petr won't disappoint either.